Captian Hydra ( Request )

'Hi I was wondering if you could do a bucky x reader were they were part of ww2 but on the german side and the avengers find her and take her in. She has to try and if in. But is acts rude because that's what she was told to do when ww2 was happening. And she like for some reason bonds with bucky even though she doesn't like Steve and bucky that much in the beginning. Thank you darling!😳😳💗💗'

_________

1944

You were created by Docter Zola and Johann Schmidt as their first HYDRA super soldier, you had a real name that they called you but they didn't have a code name until a certain Steve Rogers Captain America came and saved his best friend.

"Y/n," Zola called out for you.

"Hmm?"

"Your code name is Captain Hydra, you'll have a suite and any weapons needed, you're coming on a train exposition with me just in case," Zola informed you.

"Alright, when do I get suited up?"

"Immediately."

You walked to the gear up the room and started to change, "Look who it is the little orphan that Schmidt took in, why would he choose a girl, so that she would become nothing because that's exactly what you are is nothing."

"I suggest you shut it right now before I break your nose." You warned the random guard.

He spat at you, "You are going to get to know where you have to be tougher, meaner, you gotta want it, besides you only think you have Schmidt's approval when you really don't." he turned around pulling his helmet on and leaving.

You pulled on the rest of the super-suit, the red HYDRA symbol on the front, the helmet mask, and an 'H' in the center, the rest of th suit was black when you went back to Zola he gave you a similar shield as Captain America's except with the scull and the octopus tentacles instead of the white star.

______

You were in one of the weapons carts of the train where you saw Captain America and Boy wonder, James Barnes.

"Hi, boy's!" You smirked and kicked The other Captain in the stomach he fell to the ground, you threw the shield at Boy wonder, it came back to you.

"How do you have-"
"You shield twin? With a paint job, well Captain America I'm Captain Hydra," You did a teasing bow.

"I saw you in the labs at HYDRA they were doing tests on you, y-your a super soldier," James concluded from what he overheard.

"100 points for boy wonder." You clapped sarcastically, Steve threw his shield at you, but you stopped it before it could hit you and threw it at him, the wearing of one of the tesseract weapons sounded threw the cart, well you guys got bigger fish to fry, the HYDRA agent fought them James picked up the shield when the guy shot at the shield it deflected and the shield fell from James's hand and James fell out, you watched him fall and Captain America fall into a pit of sorrow.

You knew that every HYDRA agent on the train would be caught, you took a running start out of the hole in the side of the train, you landed in the snow with a few scratches but for the most part, you were fine you walked in the opposite direction of the train.

After a few miles, you found the James guy and dragged him by the leg and threw the snow, blood dripped from his left arm, you knew he could possibly be useful to HYDRA.

Eventually, you found a cave, with doors, you knew what it was, the Russian HYDRA division, you knocked and they opened it.

"Капитан, я вижу, вы привели друга, возьмите у нее оружие." 'Captain, I see you brought a friend, take her weapons.' The Russian guard told his men.

"Ч-что, нет, почему ты?" 'Wh-what, no why are you?' You started to thrash trying to fight against the bigger men, but then there was a needle in your neck.

"Мы собирались приехать и оштрафовать вас, нам сказали, если мы найдем вас, чтобы поместить вас в камеру криостаза, если мы найдем вас, но вы пришли к нам." 'We were about to come find you, we were told if we found you to put you in the uh Cryostasis Chamber if we found you but you came to us.' the leader told you, right before you fell unconscious.

______

Germany 2024

"Sam, you got eyes on top right?" Steve asked through the coms.

"Ya, but I don't see anything."

"I found a way in though." Tony bragged "It's creepy in here though, Barnes you remember those cryostasis chambers well guess what I found, and she's not dead this time."
Steve turned to Bucky, "There were more?"

"Not that I know of," he told Steve as they snuck around the corner.

"I'm waking her up," Tony said.

"Tony wait-" Steve was cut off.

"Alright frosty the snowgirl," Tony opened the chamber.

You gasped for air seeing something glow, you were pulled out and then darkness overtook you again.

______

Avengers compound

Beep Beep Beep.

"Turn that shite thing off," you mumbled as you opened your eyes you were blinded with light, "ow, where am I?"

"The Avengers compound." A voice answered once you were able to open your eyes all the way.

You looked up, "Kill me now Captain America, old friend so nice to see you, you dick, oh and Boy wonder you're here too, thank me now cause' I saved your ass."

"What do you mean?" Bucky questioned.

"I pulled you threw the snow to a HYDRA base, you were probably put to sleep like I was tho and were woken up whenever I was too," you smirked, "Those fucking ass holes."

"Captain Hydra?" Steve asked.

"The one and only, tho now it's just the Captain, HYDRA is just full of tractors." you turned your head to the side, "Why am I cuffed?"

"Because you're not to be trusted and now we know for sure, you're not," Bucky told you.

______

Months later

You and Yelena were training, you tripped her and pinned her to the mat and then stood up letting her go "Get up blondie if you were a part of the red room I expect better of you, but so far you haven't gotten me down." you got out of the ring.

"Y/n," You looked to Bucky "Relax it's not life or death, don't be so bitchy." Bucky said, both of you walking together now.

"Oh, whatever you know what Is expected," you say.

"Y/n you're not in HYDRA anymore you don't have to be so rude," Bucky told you.

"The last time I was being slightly soft, I threatened to break his nose, but what I got was spit in the face and he told me 'You are going to get to know where you have to be tougher, meaner,'."

"He sounds like a dick."

"He was a dick."

______

One year later

You woke up with the feeling of cool metal on your lower back, you smiled, "Wanna get breakfast?" the deep voice of your boyfriend asks.

"I wanna cuddle longer." You fake wine, Bucky kisses your forehead.

A/n: Thank you for reading please vote feedback is always appreciated.