All I Want For Christmas-Holiday Special- (Request MOB Au)

Warnings: Smut

You and Bucky have known eachother since highschool, the two of you slowly but surely developed a romantic relationship in college, but something he failed to let you know that his wealth comes from, being the son and aire of a mafia empire, from Romania. When you'd found out you were pissed that he hadn't told you, and you didn't like the fact that you fell in love with the aire of the Barnes family. But for the most part of your current three year marriage you tried to keep his business out of your love, and away from you because you were a law major, and in fact were a lawyer and you lucky were great at keeping secrets. Bucky's family on the other hand, didn't like you for the fact of you being a lawyer but Bucky chose you over them which wasn't something that usually occurred in a family like his.

So the morning of Christmas after opening two of your gifts, you woke up fully naked and alone, you looked to the right where Bucky usually slept and there was a little letter waiting for you. You looked though and read it, rolling your eyes with a huff. "Of course." You got up and into your pajamas that were taken off the night before. You made your way down stairs, and found a large gourmet breakfast waiting for you. Walking into the kitchen you told the staff that was in there to go home to their families for the day. "What the hell, Bucky." You spoke to yourself. Back in the dining room you made yourself a plate of the delicious looking food.

Bucky was gonna have to pay you back big time for this one, working on your favorite holiday, the biggest holiday. You couldn't explain how irritated you were with your husband today, and all the gifts you bought each other sat there under the tree untouched.

Bucky sat uncomfortably in the large chair knowing you'd want to kill him, after this one, first missing the morning with you, along with holding you back from opening presents, and making you go to his parents house for the family Christmas party. But he did have the cook's make a great Christmas themed breakfast, and if he could just finish this, he'd be home in no time.

Hours you'd been waiting hours, simply watching christmas movies as Alpine stat on your lap puring. "Are we gonna kill daddy when he gets home?" You asked the cat, she simply meowed in response.

The door opened, you glanced over at it, and in walked your husband in a suit, you shook your head. "I'm in deep shit aren't I?" He asked.

"You got something right today." You scoffed.

"Look I had some stuff to do and I was supposed to come home, way before you woke up, and then time and things I had to get done dragged on and so I called the cooking staff to make you breakfast, and now we can do gifts." He offered.

"Christmas isn't about gifts, it's about spending time with your family, and I like spending time with my husband, even if I have to get dressed up later for a Christmas party his family wants to do, it's to spend time with him." You said with irritation. "And you made people work on Christmas, what are you scrooge?"

"I'm sorry, looke Y/n, I didn't mean to." He promised. "I know I owe you big time."

"Damn right you do." You answered.

After opening the gifts both of you shared to each other, some meaning full others just for the hell of it. "Am I forgiven?" Bucky asked.

Later that day you got ready for the Christmas party-more like a gala- you got into a red strapless with a sheer overlay and simple white , you did your hair and make up to perfection, and you were ready to go, Bucky stood at the bittion of the large staircase admiring you. "You look gorgeous." He said.

"Thank you." Your red painted lips pulled into a smile. "You look handsome, but you still aren't forgiven." The two of you walked out to the car, and got in.

"Y/n, how can I get you to forgive me?" He sighed as he sat next to you.

You shrugged. "No clue, we'll find out together."

The two of you walked into the party together, all of Bucky's family was there, along with lots of friends, you saw Natasha, and walked up to her automatically, she smiled and hugged you. "What's up?" She asked one of her red brows arching. "Usually you're stuck like glue to Bucky's side, when it comes to being at his parents."

"He's fucked up." You shrugged.

"What did he do? Steve will want to know." Natasha smirked.

You shook your head. "He was missing this morning, because he was working, and then he has the kitchen staff working, and I get that it could have been important, but it's Christmas, I mean, it's a day to spend with family and friends."

Natasha nodded in agreement. "Do you want me or Steve to do anything?"

"No, me not forgiving him is already tormenting enough for that man." You laughed softly.

You and Natasha talked for a while, but she was pulled aside by Steve to dance, you let her go, you weren't about to stop her from having a dance with her husband, you stood admiring the room with a glass of champagne in your hand, when your mother inlaw decided it would be just a great idea to talk to you. "Y/n, how have you and my son been?" She asked.

"Just peachy like it has been since college, and now our three years of marriage." You smiled, sweetly.

You noticed her jaw was clenched. "That's just amazing, you know he'd fight tooth and nail for you especially since he did completely go against what we waited for him."

"I'm sorry, that he wanted actual love, over a contractual one." You snipped.

She rolled her eyes. "What I'm actually here for is, you and James aren't getting any younger, when am I and George going to get a grandchild from the two of you."

You scoffed. "When we're ready to have a child." You shook your head walking away from the grumpy old woman.

Bucky came up and pulled you aside, leading you through the house, to his childhood home. Stopping in the bedroom that was his in highschool. "What are we doing here?" You asked.

"I think you know, let me show you how special you are to me." He spoke softly in your ear, he started to slowly kiss at your neck unzipping the dress you wore, he admired your body, his eyes taking over your naked form, he brushed his fingers through your hair, he pulled off his tie. "We gotta keep very quiet, as pretty as your moans are, I don't want everyone to hear them, I am a jealous man after all."

"Is that so, you're kind of encouraging me to be loud." You smirked.

He shook his head and led you to the bed, he kneeled down in front of you his thought, slowly gliding across your folds, your hands combed through his locks of brown hair, as greed took over you. You wanted more, and so he gave you more. "Oh my god!" Your head fell slack, meeting the mattress, he kept his attack on your cunt with his tough, he slowly swirled it around your clit, adding to fingers inside you, as he made sure to show you that he loves you, and lusts over you.

He kept one hand on your hip, he felt you start to buck against his fingers, as you moaned out. He hushed you. "Do you need the tie in your mouth?" He smirked.

You looked at him. "Just fuck me already."

He smirked, undoing his belt undoing his pants he let them fall to the ground along with his boxer and shirt, with his shoes he climbed on top of you and slid slowly into you, he started to thrust in and out of you, he placed the tie into your mouth as a means to keep you quiet, he gently choked you, he fastened his pace, moved against him. "Fuck Y/n, you feel amazing." You said something that was muffled by the tie, he felt you cum, on him, his release soon followed, he removed the tie from your mouth. "What did you try to say?" Bucky asked.

"I 'forgot' to give you your final gift this morning." You smirked, grabbing an elongated box.

"I don't need another watch, you gave me one already today." He told you.

You shook your head. "Just open it."

Bucky removed the lid of the box, and found a pregnancy test. "Your-" He was shocked.

"We fuck like bunnies, this was eventually going to happen." You laughed, pulling him in for a kiss. Both of you got dressed once again, and made your way down stairs.