She's Like A Rainbow (18+) might get turned into series

Warnings: Smut through the whole thing and Y/n and Bucky get high

You'd just gotten home from filming your most recent movie, your little girl ran up to you. "Mama!" She cheered.
    "Hello." You smiled, picking her up and placing her on your hip, kissing her on the forehead. Then you hear the heavy steps of the combat boots, you smirked knowing exactly who those footsteps belonged to, you frowned slightly. "Daddy's wearing his boots inside the house again?" Your little girl nodded and a shy smile crossed her lips, then she hid her face in your shoulder, and she nodded. Your husband came into the foyer where you stood with the little girl in your arms. "So we're wearing boots in the house now."
    He wore a knowing smirk. "Well if you get to wear those." He pointed at the heels you wore. "I can wear these."
    You rolled your eyes. "Fine." you and he met in a kiss. "So how's the week been, was she good for you?" You looked down at the little girl with blue eyes like her fathers and long y/h/c colored curls.
    He nodded. "Hm-hu, no problems at all, but she is sad that i'm gonna leave soon." Bucky frowned at his young daughter.
    "C-can we go with you." The young girl suggested.
    Bucky and  your child looked at you, their eyes lightened with excitement. "On tour with you guys, Bucky you know that I can get a call at any point."
    "Take a break, you've been working so hard, come on."  Bucky was convincing.
You gave your husband a pointed look. "We'll talk about this later." You pointed at him.
Later you moved up and down riding up and down on your husband, your hands on his chest every so often combing your fingers through his dyed black hair, his soft skin covered by tattoos, you bit his bottom lip after kissing him a loud moan escaped your lips. "Shh, Brooklyns in her room." Your husband shushed.
You threw your head back. "She doesn't need to worry, for all we know she could have a sibly by the end of the night." You throw your head back, gritting your teeth, sweat rolling down your forehead, the room that the both of you shared smelled of your combined perfume and cologne and the sweet sent of sex-sweat. "Come on your turne." He rolled you over so that he was on top he pumped in and out of you holding your hands above your head, with his left hand the arm filled with tattoos that made a sleeve. His right hand positioned right at your thought, as he pushed and pulled in and out of her, his grip on her throat getting stronger and tighter, she leaned her head back a strangled moan escaping. He kissed her lips and bit down, making it plumper than before, then sweet release was granted to both of you.
Bucky pushed back some of his dark hair, with his hand then stood up grabbing a box from under the bed. That was kept hidden from your young child in the other room, Bucky got out the continents that remained inside that contained a fourteen-inch bong and weed, he went to the bathroom and filled it with water and then filled the bowl with weed. He handed you the lighter first, you put your mouth over the opening of the chamber and lit the weed until it was carried, then you pulled the bowel out, and let out a big puff of smoke. Then you gave it back to your husband.
    Once both of you were done smoking for at least a bit, you both sat back. "Okay we've gotta talk about you and Brooklyn going on tour."
    "Yeah I know but you also know what would be great right now?" You asked, he hummed. "Pizza roles or sex."
    "How about pizza roles and then sex." He offered and that's how you found yourself in the kitchen bent over the island, your husband taking you from behind, your hair being pulled, the microwave having gone off ten minutes ago, once both of you came together and looked you in the eye. "Okay now we've got to talk about the tour."
    "Fine." You sighed. "I will go."
    Bucky's grin spread across his face slowly, he picked you up off of the counter and spun you around he kissed you and hugged you, whispering a multitude of yes's, both of you forgetting the pizza rolls and headed upstairs.
    The next morning you woke up Bucky long gone from your side, the feathers from a few of the pillows covering the bed, you got up out of bed and pulled on one of Bucky's t-shirts it looked big on you, you headed down stairs to find your husband and little girl in the kitchen ready to eat breakfast.
    "Mommy, is it true we're going with daddy?" She asked, looking up with wide eyes, Bucky smiled.
    You sighed. "Yes we are." You smiled.