Chapter 11

We stand outside in the chilly October night and I stand close to him while he tries to hail a cab. I play with the hem of his sweater while resting my head on his chest and I feel hot from my proximity to him. He smells so fucking good right now, despite being in a hot bar for the past few hours.

He grumbles about how long finding a cab is taking and just as I move to kiss his neck again he finally flags one down and hurries me into it. We don't separate ourselves, despite a very chatty taxi driver who keeps asking Hero questions. I don't answer the driver, opting to busy myself instead with teasing Hero. Obviously more courteous than me, Hero does try to answer the mans nonstop questioning.

Yes it is busy for such a chilly night.

Yep it is a great bar.

You're right traffic is pretty bad.

I am enjoying the pain in Hero's voice probably a little too much. My hand is tracing light patterns on his thigh, inching closer and closer to where I see him straining against his jeans. I am tucked once again under his arm and my face is buried in his neck, my lips just barely touching him and my hot breath dances along his skin. I don't even know what address Hero has told the man but eventually we pull over in front of a building and Hero rushes me out, giving the man whatever he owes him and we run up to the building.

"You're mean." He huffs out at me, using a key card to open the sliding glass doors to a building and I briefly think about how I should probably let someone know where I am just in case he's some kind of crazy person. But then we're walking into the elevator and he pushes me against the wall, kissing me and I think there are worse ways to go.

We stumble into his apartment, hands and lips moving against each other feverously and he slams the door closed with his foot. He guides us to his bedroom and we're pulling each other's clothes off as we go. His sweater goes first, leaving him in his chains and jeans that hang deliciously low on his hips. Then my sweater dress is off and he takes me in for a moment before my tights are thrown onto the floor along with the heap of clothes.

He kisses his way from my knee, along the band of my panties, between my breasts, until he finally reaches my lips. I go for his jeans and he stops me.

"You're not drunk are you?" He asks and I look at him for a moment. Pupils blown out, hair sticking up every which way, and chest heaving. Who ever said consent wasn't hot? I shake my head and he breathes a sigh of relief before allowing me to go back to my task of undressing him. When we are both in our underwear we fall onto the bed, Hero bringing me to lay across his chest, holding me there.

"God you are so beautiful," he says against my lips and I smile against him, enjoying the feel of the hard planes of his body under my hands, I let me hand drift low, low, low.

I feel him twitch against me and his head falls back onto the bed, trying to control his breathing. I lay my head on his chest, palming him over his black boxers, feeling the rumble of his chest. I begin to kiss my way down his body, swirling my tongue around his nipple, kissing his stomach, working my way down until I'm at the edge of his boxers.

"You don't have to do anything love," and maybe he means that but his hungry eyes tell me he would very much enjoy what it seems I'm offering. I smile against his stomach, looking at him as I pull his underwear down, freeing him finally.

I begin pumping him in my hand, feeling him heavy between my fingers, spreading him precum as it leaks out of his tip. He thrusts up and quietly apologizes which makes me chuckle.

"That's funny yeah?" He breathes out, a smile on his face, cheeks red, chest rising and falling rapidly.

Instead of answering I bring him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip before bobbing my head up and down around him.

"Jesus Christ Josephine. You feel so fucking good baby." He grunts out and I begin to play with his balls, moving my mouth from around him to bring one of them into my mouth as my hands take over where my mouth had left. I go back to his cock when I feel it starting to twitch in my hands, sucking and licking him.

"If you don't want to swallow you have to stop baby..." he tells me and I don't move, just move my eyes to his and watch as he cums.

I go back to kissing up his body until I'm lying next to him, still in my underwear. The wetness between my thighs is uncomfortable but I don't move, allowing him to catch his breath. He doesn't speak, just holds me against him and without warning rolls on top of me. I giggle and he breathes into my ear after kissing me there.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to let you go." He says before reaching around to unclasp my bra. He removes it from my body, cursing under his breast before taking one of my nipples into his mouth. I moan his name, my hands in his hair as he takes my other nipple between his fingers. My hips buck up against his body where he is placed between my thighs and he laughs, giving my nipple a soft nip before smoothing it with his tongue. He slides down my body, working my underwear off me and I've never been so wet. He takes one finger and lightly swipes between my folds and I cant stop the sounds coming from my mouth.

"You're so wet baby." He mumbles, bringing his finger to his mouth and licking my wetness off his fingers.

"You make me so wet." I gasp out as he thumbs my clit and another finger enters me.

He begins kissing my thighs and I can't stop myself from pulling at his hair until finally he kisses me exactly where I've been craving him.

"Oh fuck Hero," I moan out and it would be embarrassing but I can't find it in my to care. His lips are finally around my clit, tongue massaging my pussy and it's better than I expected. He continues his ministrations until I am a puddle beneath him. Moaning his name over and over again as I gush against his lips. He smiles against me, kissing my thigh and then pulling me into his arms. We kiss again, he tastes like me and I taste like him and it feels a little dirty but the combination is sweet.

"Yup definitely not letting you go." He laughs against me and I don't know how to tell him that the feeling is mutual.