Chapter 34

After talking with my brother and a sobbing Jordan for about 20 minutes I finally make my way towards my bedroom to see my girl.

"Babe, it's official Titan and Jordan are... engaged... Holy fuck."

I hate Titan for keeping me for 20 minutes.

Josephine is lying across my bed, black tights reaching just above mid thigh, sharply contrasting her smooth pale skin. What really fucks me up is the outfit. It's a deep red color, similar to the wine we were drinking earlier and it covers everything and nothing at the same time. The entire bodice is sheer with lace covering the most intimate parts of her body. She looks like art. Part of me wants to take a picture.

"I've been waiting an awfully long time for you handsome. I was starting to think you didn't want to see your present." She says with a smile, hand running down her chest towards her pussy before tracing it back up her body.

"What, no. I love it. I love you. Fuck. Wow." My brain is short-circuiting and I don't even care that her body is shaking with laughter at my inability to form a sentence.

"Are you gong to stand there all night or did you want to join me at some point?"

As I start making my way towards her she stops me with the flick of her hand. I still instantly, confused.

"Clothes off please baby," she says with a smile.

I chuckle to myself as I quickly take off my shirt, socks, and jeans. I begin to move towards her before she stops me again.

"Everything off. Please."

"That's hardly fair innit. You're almost entirely covered and you want me to be naked?" I make my way over to her, fingering the lace covering her warm pussy, making her writhe on my bed. I momentarily think about ripping the lingerie off her body but ultimately decide against it. I would like to see her in it at least once more so instead; I push the material to the side, sinking my fingers into her warmth while joining her on the bed.

"Hero, oh God." Her eyes flutter closed as my other hand wonders across her chest, her nipples hardening against the lace.

"You are so fucking beautiful Josephine." I'm trying to take as many mental pictures as I can of her in this moment. Her eyes closed, smiling while I tease her body. Her hands tangled in her hair. Art. She is art. Have I said that already?

My thumb begins to circle her clit, my fingers still moving inside her and her smile starts to slip from her face. Her brow furrows in concentration, her orgasm slowly approaching when I pull away from her. Not to be cruel, but you wouldn't know that by the truly murderous look she hits me with.

"Take that thing off, I want to taste you love." I say as gently as possible, licking her arousal off my fingers as I do.

Her smile is replaced as she begins her task of shedding the final pieces of fabric separating her from me.

"Fair is fair Mr. Tiffin, boxers. Off."

And who the fuck am I to refuse her.

I rejoin her on the bed; both of us bare, and settle between her legs, kissing her inner thighs while teasingly stroking her clit. I kiss my way up her body, paying special attention to both nipples before kissing my way back down, finally placing a searing kiss where she is throbbing for me.

"Yes, Hero, fuck, yes. Just like that, please." She moans above me and it's the sweetest fucking sound. I lick and kiss and tease, her hands in my hair scratching my scalp the way that drives me fucking crazy.

"Come for me love." And with a flick of my tongue she lets go as I continue to lick her, only stopping when she pulls my hair, telling me it's too much, too sensitive for her to take much more.

I move back up her body, kissing her fully on the mouth when I feel her hand move to my cock, aligning me with her entrance. Our moans are simultaneous as I slowly sink into her, her wetness and warmth surrounding me as we continue exploring each others mouths as if we haven't done this a hundred times before. Which we have. Done this a hundred times before. I'd wager it's a lot more than a hundred at this point but something about this feels different. It takes me a moment to realize this is the first time we're truly making love. We've taken our time before sure, lazy afternoons spent in bed, exploring each other's bodies. I'd say we almost have it down to a science, if making your partner come could be considered a scientific endeavor we'd be award winning. But this is new; she's looking at me so intently, holding what I know to be love in them as her eyes move around my face before she kisses me again. I've never felt this before. I'd been right on the edge of it this whole time with Josephine but this is it. We are both in so fucking deep I wouldn't be able to find my way out if I wanted to. And I definitely don't want to. And neither does she, which is why when we come together we're holding each other tighter than we ever have before, eyes locked on one another, whispering how much we love each other. How we'll always love each other.