Chapter 30

We called it a night after the groomsmen did a choreographed "strip tease" for Katherine. It was funny as hell until one of the groomsmen went rogue and started trying to dance for Josephine. She laughed and gracefully moved him away from her to the single and very giddy bridesmaid next to her. One of Jason's oldest friends she said, as if that makes me think it was innocent. One of his oldest friends who wants to fuck you, I wanted to add, but I don't, because we've been wrapped up in each other all night. On the dance floor, the couch, by the bar, parting only when one of us needed to use the restroom. It was very obvious to everyone at this party we were together, neither of us trying to hide our want from the other, despite the onlookers.

After saying our goodbyes we walk hand in hand towards my car. I told Josephine I would drive so she could enjoy herself tonight, giving me a great excuse why I couldn't have any of the shots everyone was so keen on taking tonight. Josephine held her own, making up excuse after excuse for why she was sticking to two glasses of champagne tonight. I know they were excuses because the answer was always different.

I'm on antibiotics

I had a few before we came (she did not)

I just need to run to the bathroom first

You get the idea. She wasn't getting drunk tonight. I wasn't getting drunk tonight. Neither of us would be drunk tonight. We could talk. Really fucking talk about what this was between us. I knew what I wanted and I knew that no matter how stubborn she could be, she wanted the same thing. The only thing we needed to do was talk about it.

"Do you want to come back to my place for a drink?" She offered casually, staring out the window, but I saw the way she was playing with the straps of her purse, she was nervous. "I mean Katie's home," she adds, "but... I'm not ready for this night to end just yet." And then she finally looks at me, eyes pleading to take the hint.

"How about drinks at my place? I stocked up on your favorite wine for whenever you're over." I say with a smile, continuing down the road towards my apartment. It was where I was going to go anyway, if she hadn't asked first I was going to and it makes me so fucking excited that she was as eager to stay with me, as I was to stay with her.

The car ride is silent, music playing softly in the background accompanied by Josephine's voice singing quietly along. Our hands now joined on her lap. I've never had this before. I've never thought about nights like this until I met her. I didn't even know this was something that I wanted until her.

I'm in a bit of a daze I guess, enjoying her warm hand in mine, listening to the radio. I don't notice her shift right away. It was incremental. She switched which hand was holding mine. She shifted in her seat, loosening her seatbelt. It isn't until I feel her fingers dancing across my lap that I register what she's been doing. I don't say anything. I really don't want to assume what's about to happen but it feels pretty obvious when she unbuttons my jeans.

"Hero?" She says quietly and I don't realize I'm holding my breath until I gasp out a yes.

She giggles at me, her hand reaching into my open jeans, palm just skimming over where I've been hard all night for her. I can't help the way my hips buck up against her hand and the gentle squeeze she gives me tells me she doesn't mind.

"I really think we should talk tonight." She says, moving in her seat, kissing my neck while her hand moves slowly, so fucking slowly, over my cock. I try to respond. I really do. It comes out as more of a grunt but I nod my head a couple hundred times so she knows I agree.

"But I've been thinking..." she starts, "you've been so patient with me. So understanding and honest. I really appreciate that. I've been trying to think of a way to show you just how much I appreciate you. Do you wanna know what I came up with?" She doesn't wait for a response, just moves both hands to the top of my jeans and gives a slight tug. I take it from there; lifting my hips up and helping her slide my jeans and boxers down my legs. My cock falls against my stomach, my mind is running wildly with thoughts of feeling Josephine's hot wet mouth against me. I'm fucked. So completely fucked for this woman. My knuckles are white against the steering wheel in anticipation for what's to come.

My eyes are trained on the road when I finally feel her against me, her tongue dancing along the head of my dick before she places a wet kiss there. I fight to keep my eyes open when she finally takes me fully in her mouth and I accidentally accelerate the car when I feel myself hit the back of her throat. She laughs at me, I would too if I wasn't so focused on the fact that it's been so long since I've had her instead of my hand. My fingers tangle in her hair and I fight the urge to pull over. That would be ridiculous right? Right. Instead I speed home. I don't want to waste any more time in this car where I can't touch her. She continues working over me, hand taking what her mouth can't. I pull into my parking spot a tad more aggressively than I normally would, tugging gently on Jo's hair to signal we're at my apartment. She releases me from her mouth with a small pop and I can't stop myself from bringing her lips to mine. I don't care that I'm half naked, sitting in my buildings parking garage where any of my neighbors can see me. I should care, but I don't. I've wanted this woman for months, needed her in my life before I'd even met her and I refuse to allow another second to go by without kissing those perfect lips of hers.

"Shall we Miss. Langford?" I say when I finally come up for air.

"Let's go Mr. Tiffin." She says with a smile. And with that I'm fumbling with my pants, chasing after her to the elevator.

Just a little mini chapter while I write the next one. Thank you guys for all of your comments, I love reading them, they make me so happy. I'm so happy you guys are enjoying this story I thought up one night when work was slow and I was reading so many other amazing stories about our pals H&J.