Apologies Renge Houshakuji...

~Third person~

Kyoya went to Renge's locker once school ended and slid a note inside before leaving the school and waiting for his unsuspecting victim to arrive.

Renge opened her locker, and the note fell out. "what's this..?" she picked up the note and looked at it.

The note read, "Renge dear, I apologize for upsetting you earlier today. I was exhausted; let me make it up to you. Meet me in front of the school at 3pm; I have a little surprise for you. ~kyoya ootori."

Renge's eyes lit up with excitement "kyoya has a surprise for me?!" she looks at her phone

3:15pm

She jumped, seeing the time "he said 3! I'm late!" she ran out the door and saw kyoya standing there looking at his phone while tapping his foot. "Kyoya! Darling! I'm so sorry! I just saw the note."

Kyoya shook his head "it's only 15 minutes, we still have plenty of time. Come with me, dear" he extends his hand to the girl.

Renge immediately took his hand with a smile on her face "where are we going?"

Kyoya let out a slight chuckle "you'll see" he started walking with her to the back of the school where the incinerator was.

Renge felt a little uneasy "k-kyoya? Why are we here?"

Kyoya looks at her "you'll see. Come on, do you trust me?"

Renge looks around a bit "h-huh?"

He lifts her chin gently, so she looked at him "do you trust me?"

Renge blushed a bit "y-yes! Yes. Of course, I do, darling."

Kyoya grinned a bit "bad idea, princess~" The boy pulled out a large knife and rammed it into her stomach, twisting it till her lifeless body fell to the floor. "Renge Houshakuji... Sorry, darling~ you're in my way" Kyoya picked up her body and threw it into the incinerator before starting it and walking away. He quickly went home, going straight to his room, getting in the shower, washing away all of the blood, and cleaning his knife. He threw his bloody clothes into his fireplace.
"Perfect. Now everyone will think she went missing," he chuckled to himself. "I actually did it, my my~" he smirked a bit, "that felt awfully good; I might do that again if another girl gets in my way..."
Just then, there was a knock on the door. Kyoya ran down the stairs and opened it "ootori home, can I help you?"
Tamaki was standing outside the door "kyoya! Thank god you're awake! Can you help me with my homework? Please? I don't understand it at all!"

Kyoya sighs and looks at the time.

5:15pm

Tamaki pouted, "mommy, please. You're way smarter than me."

Kyoya rolls his eyes "fine, get in here." he opens the door a bit more. 

~kyoya's pov~

Why the hell did he have to come now?! My sister knows I like him and she's home! PERFECT TIMING, SUOH!

Fuyumi came downstairs and gave me a no funny business look before going into the kitchen.

I sighed and took Tamaki up to my office. The boy sat down in my office chair and started spinning in it. 

What a child...

I pulled up another chair and sat down before catching the back of his chair to stop him from spinning around "focus, Tamaki."

Tamaki looked at me before setting the papers on the desk "ok ok, here. Can you explain these to me?"

I took the pages from him and started explaining every little thing that was on it. 

By the time I had finished, and he understood what I was saying, it was about 10:30pm, and it had started raining. I looked out the window and sighed "it's late, and it's storming... great." I got up and grabbed one of my hoodies and a pair of pants before throwing them to Tamaki "get changed; you're staying here tonight." 

Tamaki looked at me like I had just spoken another language "huh..? You want me to stay?"

I roll my eyes "if you walk home in the rain, you'll catch a cold; we don't want that now, do we?"

Tamaki shook his head before getting up and going into my bathroom to change.

I go downstairs and see my sister sitting at the table.

Shit- what is she going to think when she sees Tamaki wearing my clothes?- Damn it, I didn't think about that! I thought she'd be asleep by now! 

She looks at me "soo~ how'd it go with you and lover boy hm?"

I put my hand over her mouth "shhh, he's still here! He doesn't know about that; I told you he's probably not even gay, let alone into me. Hush"

She moves my hand "he's still here?" 

I nodded "yeah, it's raining, and he doesn't have a ride home, so I told him he could stay tonight."

She sighs "are you dumb? Dad's going to yell at you if he sees him here. You didn't tell dad you were going to have him over."

Damn it, I forgot about my father! 

I started getting a bit frantic at the thought of my father catching onto the fact that I was gay since he had no idea. He wants me to get married to Haruhi since she's an honor student, but little does he know I probably don't have a chance with her thanks to Tamaki plus the fact that I like Tamaki and not Haruhi.

My sister noticed how frantic I had become at that moment "hey. Don't worry; you have me remember? I'll distract dad for you, and you can get Tamaki out the door when you two go to school."

I nodded quickly. "Thank you so much, Fuyumi; I owe you a favor for that."

She laughs. "I'll distract dad; you get me his card, and you're lover boy out the door, done?"

I nodded "done. Just quit calling him my lover boy! He doesn't like me like that."

Fuyumi looked at me with a grin "not yet~."

I rolled my eyes and started setting the table as Tamaki came downstairs wearing the clothes I gave him. He sat down in one of the seats, and I slide him a plate before sitting down next to him. Fuyumi smiled and gave us both dinner, and at that moment, I could tell tonight was going to be a long night with him and Fuyumi in the same house... now I regret telling her I liked him...

~part 2 end~