A date?!

~Kyoya pov~

A date?! Already?!

I quickly nodded to Tamaki, "yeah!- uhm 8... I'll see you then."

Tamaki smiled, "don't stress yourself out. Think of it as us hanging out as usual."

I nodded, "yeah, yeah... just hanging out as usual." I laughed nervously.

Tamaki laughed a bit, "go get ready; I'll come get you at 8."

I nodded, "ok! Uhm, see you later."

I quickly ran back up to the front of the school before Tamaki could say anything else and stood at the front of the school, taking a few deep breathes, trying to get rid of the blush that had formed on my face as I was running.

Thank the lord I didn't go red back there...

I took one last deep breath before starting my walk home; I didn't know whether I should tell my sister about this so she could help me out or not tell her so I can make it all me with no help. Of course, the second option would be more stressful on my part, but I'm sure Tamaki would like me just being me more.

When I got home, I saw my sister at the door; she had been waiting for me to get home. I looked at her, gave her a quick smile, and pushed past her going straight up to my room.  I immediately started looking through my clothes in my drawers, trying to find the perfect thing to wear. I eventually put a few to the side that seemed decent before trying each of them on to see if they fit me ok. 

Once I had finally decided on a light grey/brown shirt paired with brown pants and my brown shoes, I checked the time. 

7:15pm...

I nodded to myself and went into my bathroom to quickly fix my hair and put in my contacts.

I didn't usually wear my contacts, but I knew for a fact that Tamaki would try to steal my glasses from me at every opportunity he could get, and I wasn't going to let that happen. I looked at myself in the mirror for a minute before sighing, "you look fine... it's ok" I took a sight deep breath, "calm down, kyoya... he's your best friend, think of it as a hang out like normal..." I swallowed but nodding to myself in the mirror and leaving the bathroom. I sat down on my bed and waiting for Tamaki to get me like he said he would. 

visual of the outfit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meanwhile, in the Suoh family home.

~Tamaki's pov~

As soon as Kyoya was out of sight, I ran home; I went straight to my room and started planning every little detail based on what I thought he was going to wear. 

Eventually, I had everything planned. For the place, I picked the sakura blossom river that was downtown; it was also next to a hot spring theme park where we could get food or hang out after the river ride. I had picked a plain white shirt with a grey overcoat and a pair of dark grey pants for my outfit. Once I had got changed, I checked the time. 

7:30pm...

7:30 already?! I haven't even started my hair!-

I quickly ran into my bathroom and started doing my hair. 

Once I was done, I grabbed my phone to messaged Kyoya.

Visual of Tamaki's outfit:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~texting~

~the prince👑  is online~

~The prince👑  changed computer boy💻 to mommy💞~

The prince👑: Hey, mommy :)

~Mommy💞 is online~

Mommy💞: yes, Tamaki. Hello.

The prince👑: I just got done getting ready. I'm on my way to get you!

Mommy💞: Alright, I'm waiting.

The prince👑: :)))

~Mommy💞 went offline~

~The prince👑 went offline~

~end of texting~

~third person~

Tamaki left his house with a grin on his face and started walking briskly down the road to his new lover's house. 

Once he got there, he knocked on the door to be greeted by Fuyumi. 

Fuyumi smiled gently at him before turning her head back and yelling, "Kyoya! Your lover boy is here!" 

Kyoya quickly ran down the stairs, "Haven't I told you to stop calling him that?!"

Fuyumi laughs, "you said not to because you didn't know if he liked you back, now you do so I can call him your lover boy all I want."

Kyoya sighed, "whatever, just not around, dad. ok?"

Fuyumi nodded and waved as the two boys left.

~small time skip~

Once the boys got there, Tamaki took Kyoya down to the river and got a guide to row their boat down the river and back. The three of them got into the boat, the guide when up to the front as Kyoya and Tamaki stayed in the back. Tamaki was looking around, looking for fish in the water below them as Kyoya just sat there awkwardly, not exactly knowing what to do with himself.

Tamaki looked over at Kyoya after a bit and saw how fidgety he had gotten before taking Kyoya's hand into his without thinking, "Kyoya? You ok?"

Kyoya looked at their hands before looking up at Tamaki, "huh? Oh, uh yeah, I'm ok. I was just.. daydreaming" he chuckled a bit.

Tamaki smiled a bit, keeping Kyoya's hand in his, "well, look how pretty the blossoms are, and there are little fish in the river like little red ones," Tamaki's smile widened as he continued talking about the little fish he saw.

Kyoya smiled, genuinely listening to Tamaki ramble, he usually got annoyed with Tamaki if he rambled too much but today was different... today was very different; all he wanted was to listen to Tamaki's voice with his head on the blond's shoulder, glad that he had finally confessed after hiding his feelings for three years...

~end of part 12~