Truth, dare, or drink gone wrong

~kyoya's pov~

A few days had passed after Seika's supposed suicide, and the twins had invited the club to their place. They said we were going to play a couple of games because we didn't have to go to school that day. Of course, I was suspicious of this because the twins are the only two people that can see through me. Yet they're too dumb to realize I'm gay...

I sighed before knocking on the twins' front door; I left a few minutes late on purpose since I didn't want to go, but I knew Tamaki was going to make me come either way. 

The twins opened the door and turned their heads back facing inside, "Aye, boss! You're husband's here!"

I looked to the side, trying my best not to blush at what they had just said.

Husband?! What the hell?! We aren't married! Yeah, we're practically the parents of the club, and Tamaki and I address each other like that, but we aren't married-

Tamaki ran out and hugged me "Kyoyaaa! You're finally here! The twins were making fun of me!"

I looked at him "they were making fun of you?" I raised my eyebrow slightly before looking at the twins.

Tamaki nodded "yeah! They kept saying I liked you because I call you mommy!" he whined childishly.

My heart sank when he said that. Of course, I knew he didn't like me, but that felt like he had just rejected me without even knowing. I shook my head slightly before speaking, "well, you don't, right? You like Haruhi, not me. It's obvious" I went into the twins' house without another word, trying my hardest not to show the fact that Tamaki's words had hurt me... it's not like any of them would help me anyway.

I saw Haruhi sitting in a circle with honey and mori. I sat down next to Haruhi since there was another space on the other side of her.

A few moments later, Tamaki and the twins ran in; Tamaki sat down next to Haruhi while the twins went over to a small table in the back. At that moment, I realized that the table had nothing back bottles of wine sitting on it. 

I looked at the twins "Hikaru. Kaoru. You do realize we're underage to be drinking. especially you two and Haruhi."

The twins looked at me "oh, come on, kyoya. Live a little. A little wine never hurt anyone~."

I sighed "fine, but if we get caught. I'm blaming you two."

A few hours passed of us playing a game called "truth, dare or drink."

Of course, I didn't trust their dares, so I went with truth every time. Let's say I took a few shots thanks to the fact that they asked me a lot of questions I didn't want to answer...

~third person~

The twins looked at kyoya "alright, one more time. Truth or dare, kyoya."

Tamaki looked at the twins "shouldn't you stop asking him? He's already drunk."

The twins shook their heads "no, it's more fun when the other is drunk because you get more information out of them."

Tamaki nodded slowly "right... ok..."

Kyoya was the only one that had been drinking for the past few hours because the twins kept asking him a similar question that always had something to do with either his sexuality or who he had a crush on. Kyoya- not wanting to give in and reveal his secret- just took a shot each time and moved on with it.

The twins turned back to kyoya again "come on, truth or dare."

Kyoya rolled his eyes "you know what damn you~" the boy was slurring his word a bit. "I'll go dare this once~ you two are annoying~."

The twins grinned "we dare you to kiss boss."

Tamaki looked at the twins "huh?! Why me?!-"

The twins laughed "why not? You two are the founders, and so-called parents of this club, aren't you?"

Tamaki nods "yeah, we are."

The twins grinned even more "then why not?"

Kyoya rolled his eyes and went over to Tamaki "quit being stubborn, moron~ it's simply a dare~."

Tamaki nodded "y-yeah, just a dare."

Kyoya nodded before kissing Tamaki quickly and going back to his spot. 

A few minutes passed, and kyoya had passed out on the floor next to where Tamaki was sitting, mumbling words that were practically impossible to hear. 

The twins turned to Haruhi "can you tell what he's saying?"

Haruhi looked at them "why are you asking me?-"

They looked at each other then back at her, "because you're the smartest one here other than kyoya."

Haruhi rolled her eyes and went over to kyoya, trying to figure out what he was saying. 

Kyoya was mumbling, still practically impossible to hear, but one phase came out completely clear, "he... doesn't love me.. he loves her..."

Haruhi looks at Kyoya before looking at Tamaki "did something happen between you two?"

Tamaki looks at her confused, "what do you mean?"

Haruhi shakes her head, "never mind; he's just saying you don't love him."

Tamaki looked even more confused, "what?"

The twins both smirked, "see, boss! He loves you even though he knows you love Haruhi!"

Haruhi rolls her eyes, "yet you know I'd never date someone like you."

Tamaki pouted and went to the corner of the room.

~part 6 end~

Is he my best friend..? Or more..?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara