Kisses in class(Nsfw chapter part 2)

(First off, sorry I didn't post for so long. Since it's summer I haven't been writing much but I'm back now)

~kyoya's pov~

We were in school today, but we didn't have any classes. Tamaki and I went into one of the empty classrooms and closed both doors. We were wise to pick the soundproof classroom with no windows meant for special needs students. I sat on one of the desks and looked at Tamaki, "so what exactly are we doing in here?"

Tamaki just winked at me before locking both doors and coming over to me, "you'll see, my love."

I sighed slightly; I didn't know where I loved or hated it when he called me that. He's a natural flirt, so I can never tell if he's doing it without thinking or is trying to get me all flustered, so I give in to him. I gave in to him once at the hotel last week, and that didn't go well...

I looked at Tamaki then straight down, "you're horny, aren't you?"

Tamaki's eyes widened slightly when I said that. Within two seconds, the boy went bright red and turned away from me, saying, "I'm sorry! You know I can't help that!"

I laughed a bit, "I know, darling, I was just teasing you."

Tamaki turned back to me and narrowed his eyes a bit, "you're so mean; I'm the one that should be teasing you! I'm a better top than you!"

I pulled his tie with a smirk on my face, "Is that so?"

Tamaki looked me dead in the eyes, "do you not remember the hotel, my love?~"

I kissed him quickly before speaking again, "we were switching off, darling."

Tamaki smirked a bit, "yeah, but I topped you first, and I was top most of the time."

I pulled him closer, "yeah, but that doesn't make you the better top."

~third person~

The two had undressed completely; Tamaki had won their little 'better top' game with much effort.

Kyoya was sitting on one of the desks looking at Tamaki "alright alright you win.."

Tamaki chuckled "I told you I would, now where's my price?"

Kyoya looked at him "what do you want?"

Tamaki smirked a bit moving closer to the other "give me a kiss"

Kyoya smiled a bit before wrapping his arms around Tamaki's neck "of course you want a kiss." He laughed a bit kissing the blonde boy that was standing in front of him.

Tamaki almost out of instinct placed his hands on Kyoya's waist moving himself closer to his boyfriend with a light smile on his face.

~end of part 21~