Teasing

(This one's going to be relatively short, and it leads into the NSFW chapter, so look forward to that (: )

~Kyoya's pov~

A few days had passed after we had told the others, and I decided we'd put on a little show for the guests as a way to let them know as well. I sat with my guest talking to them for a while before getting up and excusing myself. After my guests had said it was fine, I walked over to Tamaki and kissed the back of his neck before going over to our tea and coffee area. I could tell Tamaki immediately blushed because I heard his guest squeal then Tamaki yell my name. I chucked as I poured myself some tea, and Tamaki came over to me.

I looked at him, "yes?"

He pouted at me before pulling me closer to him by my tie, "you just had to do that?"

I smirked a bit as the girls squealed again, "of course I did; your neck was out in the open. I couldn't resist"

Tamaki blushed a bit as I chuckled, "you- I- uhm... mmm" he looked away from me, letting go of my tie.

I turned his face to me, "what's wrong, darling?"

I watched as Tamaki's face went red, "n-nothing! Nothing!" he went backward, slightly bumping into the couch that was behind him.

I laughed a bit, "you don't have to hide it, Tamaki. The guests seem to love this," he went to him again "what do you say, love?"

Tamaki kissed my nose before running off, "I'll be back!"

I chuckled a bit and grabbed my tea before sitting back down with my guests and continuing to talk to them like nothing happened.

After a bit, Tamaki ran back into the room with his prince outfit on. (the one that was in ep11)

I looked at him, "Tamaki, we aren't doing that today."

He pouted and came over to me, "you're not, but I am!"

I sighed, kissing his nose, "go take it off, darling."

Tamaki went beat red all over again, "n-no! I don't want to!"

I got up and dragged him to the back of the room, "Tamaki, you need to take that off. The guests will we're just acting based on your so-called roles. Please?"

Tamaki whined slightly, "fine, but you're coming to my house tonight."

I nodded, "sure. Deal." I smiled at him.

Tamaki gave me a broad smile before getting changed back into his uniform. Both of us then went back to our guests as nothing happened. Although...

"You and Tamaki are so cute!"

"Are you guys dating?!"

"Aww! You two would be such a good couple!!"

"You two started the club together! It was faith!"

The guests were going crazy over our little show just now. Just as planned...

~part 17 end~