Maybe he'd say yes...

~kyoya's pov~

I woke up the following day and saw Tamaki curled up next to me.

HUH- 

I grabbed my glasses and put them on, confirming that Tamaki Suoh was lying next to me in my bed at 7am. I got up slowly, making sure not to wake him up, and went into my bathroom. 

Why was he in my bed? Did he wake up and decide to lay next to me?! Am I dreaming?! 

I quickly pinched myself, and it stung a little.

Ow... ok, I'm not dreaming...

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

Once I calmed myself down, I went back into the bedroom and got changed into my school uniform before shaking Tamaki gently to wake him up.

Tamaki groaned "noo... I wanna sleep..."

I chuckled slightly before whispering, "Tamaki, we have school; you need to get up."

Tamaki opened his eyes after hearing my voice in his ear; he rubbed his eyes before looking at me "oh.. I forgot I slept over at your house," he laughed a bit, "morning kyoya."

I nodded to him "good morning... uh, might I ask why you were cuddled up to me when I woke up this morning?"

Tamaki looked at me confused for a second before realizing what I just asked him, "ohhh, I couldn't fall asleep, so I laid next to you" he laughed slightly. 

That explains it... 

I nodded "alright then, get dressed. I have an extra uniform you can wear, and my sister should have made breakfast."

Tamaki nods "ok! I will!" the boy got up and went over to my closet.

"Tamaki, I'll bring you breakfast here, you can eat here, and then we'll go straight to school, ok?" I said as I walked to the door 

"Ok then! I'll be here" he smiled at me before going into the bathroom with my extra uniform in his hand.

I went downstairs and saw my sister talking to my father.

Perfect, thank you, Fuyumi.

I grabbed a breakfast plate Fuyumi had left on the table and went upstairs with it. "Tamaki here."

Tamaki came out of the bathroom, fumbling with the tie slightly. 

I sighed and fixed the tie for him "there. Eat, ok? And then we're going to go straight to school."

Tamaki nodded and sat down with the plate "ok!"

After Tamaki ate, I went downstairs with him. I looked at Fuyumi and gave her a; the card is in your room look before leaving the house with Tamaki.

Once we got to school, we went straight to the club room and sat in our usual spots.

The twins ran in a moment later, yelling, "guys! Have you seen renge? We can't find her!"

I cleared my throat slightly.

You can't find her because she's a pile of ash in the incinerator.

Tamaki looks at them. "I saw her yesterday, but that's it, she was by her locker, and I was going home. If anything happened, I wouldn't know because I was with kyoya last night."

I looked over at Tamaki.

IDIOT! Of course, he has to go and tell them! Now they're going to think there's something between us! 

The twins look at me as if completely forgetting about renge "with kyoya aye boss?"

I sigh. "I was helping him with his homework, and it started raining, so he stayed over. That's it nothing more."

"Mhmm." the twins said in unison.

"No, not 'mhmm' that's all that happened," I said with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"Sure, sure. Anyway, it doesn't matter if Renge's gone. We just liked messing with her" the twins laughed a bit.

Those damn twins... They're even more of idiots than Tamaki...

The guest came in as usual, and the girl named Seika Ayanokoji, who we usually call "princess Seika" was toying with Haruhi...

~part 4 end~