Tamaki... (NSFW chapter)

(!NSFW WARNING! Do not read this if you are easily disturbed by things that are sexual. Don't report me and don't come at me for this; I gave you a warning in both the title, and here it is your own choice if you proceed to read this. You have been warned)

(Also, I'm not good at writing smutt, so yeah, keep that in mind and feel free to roast me in the comments, haha)

~Third person~

Once school had ended for the day, the boys decided to go to a small hotel instead of Tamaki's house; the two just wanted to be alone to do as they pleased with their parents or families interfering. Of course, this made it so that they could do just about anything with each other and not have any consequence at all. The thought of this made Kyoya second guess the situation a bit, but Tamaki was enthusiastic about it, so he hadn't said anything to the blonde he had fallen in love with so long ago. 

Little did Kyoya know Tamaki was not the little idiot angel he seemed to be during this one-on-one time. All Tamaki could think about was the fact that they could get away with anything in this hotel, and no one would know. No one would disturb them either. Kyoya was completely his for the time being. 

The next thing the boys knew, they were both half-naked laying on their hotel bed together. Neither of them had any experience in this type of thing, so both of them were very hesitant about it, but the thought of them losing their virginities to each other seemed special in a way. 

Seconds than minutes passed, the two were inching closer and closer to each other with less and less on every passing second before stopping again. Both boys were now naked and closer as ever to each other. 

Tamaki looked at Kyoya, "Are you sure about this?"

Kyoya nodded slightly, "Of course, you're the only one I would actually do this kind of thing with, and we're in a hotel room after all. It wouldn't hurt to try it, but I won't force it on you if you're not ready."

Tamaki shook his head, "No, no, it's ok. I'm just a little nervous..." he chuckled a bit.

Kyoya nodded again, laying down, "take your time; I'll be here. Just let me know before you do anything."

Minutes had passed, and muffled moans could be heard throughout the halls, Kyoya had his face buried in one of the pillows trying his best to muffle all of them, but one every so often could be heard loud and clear. 

Later on, the two had switched off, but Tamaki did not even attempt to muffle his moans. Every single one loud and clear, some louder than others.

Seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours, and the two boys continued until they couldn't anymore. They both agreed not to tell the others about this the next time they spoke to them before sleeping.

~part 18 end~