A sick day...

(sorry for the delay on this)
~third person~

The two boys had slept at Kyoya's house the night before since the blonde's father was off on a business trip with Mr. Ootori, leaving the two alone with Fuyumi. Tamaki had woken up before Kyoya and was in the kitchen with Fuyumi.

~Tamaki's pov~

I tried helping Fuyumi make breakfast since I woke up before Kyoya, but she wouldn't let me touch anything, thinking I'd break something; Kyoya came down after about an hour looking a bit pale. Well paler than usual. I went over to him, and he moved me aside and sat down at the table.

"Kyoya? Is everything ok?" Fuyumi asked him when she saw his face.

Kyoya nodded before setting his head on the table with a groan.

Fuyumi went to him and lifted his chin before touching his forehead, "you're burning up, kyoya."

Hearing this, I went over to my boyfriend and started massaging his shoulders, "Kyoya, we don't have school today; you can rest."

Kyoya looked at me, "I still have work to do... I'll be fine.."

I quickly shook my head "no, you're sick. I want you to rest"

Kyoya sighed "fine, I'm going back to sleep." He got up and went back upstairs

I looked at fuyumi before following him to make sure he was actually going back to sleep.

Once we got there laid down on the bed then looked in my direction "Tamaki I know you followed me, come here"

I went over to him and laid down with him "are you sleeping?"

He looked at me "I will be, just stay here ok?" He laid there next to me going to sleep as I looked at him.

"I will. I promise I will"

~end of part 22~

(This was a short one, again I'm sorry for the delay)