My happy place...

(Btw, I have a headcanon; that is; ever since Kyoya found out Tamaki played the piano, he started learning to play the violin so that he could help Tamaki practice his pieces, and thanks to that, they would always practice together becoming a duo with time. Always without further ado, let's get on with this chapter)

~Tamaki's pov~

After kyoya and I had finished getting dressed, I quickly kissed his cheek before running downstairs for breakfast, hoping Fuyumi made pancakes. She made the BEST pancakes ever; I loved them. 

I immediately sat down with a smile on my face, "What you make Fuyumi?" I asked her. 

She turned around and set the plate in front of me, "I made pancakes; I know you love them." She gave me a warm smile before looking around a bit, "where's Kyoya?"

I looked up at her, "he's coming. Probably flustered," I started eating without another word. 

She looked at me, "Flustered? Why?"

I looked up at her again and swallowed before speaking, "because I kissed his cheek before coming down." 

She laughed a bit, "so you two are dating now?"

I smiled a bit, "yeah." I paused for a second, "eh, well, not exactly, we went on our date last night, but I have no idea if he thinks of me as his boyfriend."

She nodded, "well then, I'm glad for you two."

My smile widened, "thank you, Fuyumi!"

After a bit, I saw Kyoya and his father come downstairs; I looked at his father and felt my smile fade slightly. "Good morning Mr. Ootori."

Kyoya's father walked straight past me, completely ignoring me as Kyoya sat down next to me with his usual straight face that I would usually see in the club room, not alone with him.

I looked over at Kyoya and whispered, "Hey, are you ok? What Happened?" into his ear.

Kyoya just moved my head away from him and started eating silently.

His dad must have yelled at him again... poor Kyoya...

I sighed slightly and finished eating my food, with Kyoya upset. It didn't taste as good as it usually did...

Once Kyoya had finished eating, he got up, quickly thanked Fuyumi, grabbed his bag, and was out the door within a minute. I grabbed my bag, waved to Fuyumi, and glanced at Kyoya's father, who was reading a newspaper in the living room before following Kyoya out.

As we walked to school, Kyoya sighed, "sorry about that... My father saw us cuddling in my bedroom when I woke up and yelled at me for it; I didn't want him to yell at you too..."

I nodded and hugged him, "No, don't worry about it. I get it" I kissed his forehead. "cheer up, ok? You're with me now."

He nodded slowly, "Yeah, you're right... It's just that he wants me to get Haruhi to become my girlfriend and get married to her, or he's going to pick some random girl for me to marry, and god knows what he would do if he found out I was gay, let alone dating you."

My heart sank slightly when he said that. 

His dad wants him to marry Haruhi...? Why Haruhi? I wonder what he would do if he found out about us... We'd both be done for...

Kyoya looked at me, "what are we going to do now? I told you they wouldn't accept us and you didn't listen, now look what happened... I don't want him to ban us from seeing each other because I know he has the power to do that, and I won't be able to say no... you're one of the few people who can make me happy... I don't want to lose you... I need you with me..."

I cupped Kyoya's face with my hands, "you won't lose me, I promise, no matter what happens, I'll always find my way back to you" I kissed him gently, "come, let's go. We don't want to be late."

Kyoya chuckled a bit, "says the one who's always late."

"Hey! I'm not always late! Yeah, most of the time, but not always!" I pouted slightly as I walked with him.

Kyoya laughed, "yeah yeah, ok, come on." he grabbed my hand and started walking a bit faster.

I smiled, seeing him happy again as we walked. Before long, we got to the school and went in; we went straight to the club room as usual and sat down together. 

Kyoya opened his bag and took his laptop out before opening it. 

I quickly shut it and took it from him, "No."

He looked at me, "what do you mean no? I need to work." 

I shook my head, "No, you don't, and even if you do, I'm not letting you. Not today."

Kyoya grabbed my tie, pulling me to him, "give me my laptop."

I looked at him, "Mmm... No!" I kissed him while putting his laptop in my bag. 

Kyoya sighed, kissing me back before pulling away and letting go of my tie before fixing it for me. "Fine, whatever."

I smiled, "good!"

Kyoya and I were sitting in the club room, casually flirting with each other and giving each other little kisses now and then. After a while, I heard the door open right when Kyoya had kissed me for like the 10th time today. I quickly pulled away and hugged one of the pillows on the couch next to me as he looked at the door. I lifted my head slightly to see Haruhi standing there with an annoyed look on her face. "Haruhi?"

Haruhi sighed, "if you two are going to be all lovely dovey, go to the back of the room, the others and the guests are going to be here soon, and I assume you two don't want them seeing you kissing."

I looked at her, "you aren't shocked? At all?"

Haruhi shook her head, "No, why would I be? You two were already close, and it was obvious you both liked each other; it was only a matter of time."

Kyoya chuckled a bit, "No, you just have a talent for seeing through people, Haruhi."

Haruhi shrugged, "yeah yeah, ok" she goes to her spot as both Kyoya, and I got up and went to the back of the room where the piano was. 

Kyoya looked at the piano before going over to it and grabbing the violin that was next to him, "Tamaki."

I looked at him, "Yes?"

Kyoya put the violin on his shoulder, "you want to play a little something?"

My face lit up, and I quickly sat down at the piano, "Yeah, sure! What should we play?"

Kyoya smiled, "what about The Lovers' Waltz by Jay Ungar and Molly Mason?" (I linked the song at the top if you want to listen to it)

I smiled big, "Sure! Let's do that one!" 

Kyoya grabbed the music folder and started flipping through it, looking for the music for the song. 

I watched him as he did so, and before long, he handed me the music sheet. I had played this piece with him thousands of times since this was our favorite piece to play together. Ironically, it was a love song that we'd been playing ever since Kyoya told me he had started playing the Violin. I watched him as he pulled a music stand with the music sheet on it and his Violin in his hand. I couldn't help but notice the gentle smile he had on his face. The smile that I had fallen in love with last year. The smile that belonged to my childhood friend and now boyfriend, Kyoya Ootori.

~Part 14 end~