Love?

~kyoya's pov~

The day after that incident at the twins' place, I came into the club room as always.

The first one here... again...

I went to the window sill and sat there instead of going to my usual spot. I didn't feel like working today, I had a massive headache, and all I wanted to do was sleep. Of course, I couldn't do that right now because the guests would be there in about an hour, and I'd instead not let them see me asleep, let alone in this state of vulnerability...

I sighed and took out my laptop. Forcing myself to finish my work was the only way it was going to get done.

If only I hadn't agreed to their stupid game...

~Tamaki's pov~

When I came into the club room, I saw Kyoya sitting on the window sill with his laptop. I assumed he was working, so I went over to him, "morning, mommy!" I looked at him for a second when he didn't say anything, "Kyoya?" I took his glasses off his face since he wasn't answering me and realized he was asleep. I smiled to myself before putting his glasses in my pocket and taking his laptop off his lap. I put his laptop on the table before going back over to him, just gazing at him since there was no one else there to stop me.

Could he like me..? Or are the twins just trying to trick me into confessing so they can laugh at me...?

I shook my head, trying to shake the thought before putting Kyoya's glasses back on his face and goes over to my usual spot.

A little while later, the twins came in and shook Kyoya awake. I tried stopping them, but it didn't help, and Haruhi didn't even try to help me! 

~Kyoya's pov~

I groaned slightly as I got up; they had to wake me up... I made myself some coffee and sat back on the window sill with my cup. 

Once I finished my coffee, I set the cup on the table and went over to Tamaki. I sat down next to him, looking at him.

Tamaki looked at me, "Hey, you ok? You fell asleep earlier."

I nodded, "yeah, I'm fine... the game from last night just has me tired out..."

Tamaki nodded to me, "you can sleep if you want, I'll tell the guests you're tired. They should be ok with it."

I shook my head, "no, I don't want them to see me in that kind of a state..."

Tamaki sighed slightly, "look, I may be stupid in your eyes, but I know you need to sleep... you always tell me it's unhealthy not to sleep properly, but you practically never sleep..."

I couldn't help but feel bad when he said that. I sighed, "fine... but I still don't want the guest to see me in that kind of state..."

Tamaki nodded, "yeah, I know, you can lay down in the back if you want. And I can come with you! You know to make sure no one goes back there."

I nodded slowly, "can we go now..? I just had coffee, but it didn't help at all..." I honestly hated showing him this side of me, but I couldn't hide it in that state... I was too tired to do anything I usually would. 

Tamaki smiled, "Yeah, sure, come on, let's go."

I got up and grabbed my journal out of my bag before going to the back of the music room. I didn't want anymore to look through my bag and read my journal while I was asleep... I usually wrote all my innermost thoughts in that journal and would hate for anyone to find it and read it. If anyone read it, I'd be doomed...

Tamaki followed behind me and sat down on the couch; I sat down next to him and leaned back against the back cushion of the sofa. I closed my eyes immediately, still holding my journal in my hand. 

Soon enough, I fell asleep sitting there with the ash-blonde boy that I've secretly had a crush on for the past three years.

~Tamaki's pov~

I looked over at Kyoya and noticed that he had already fallen asleep.

That was fast... 

I looked at the book that was in his hand.

I wonder why he brought that if he was going to sleep...

I gently pulled him closer to me, setting his head on my shoulder, so he was comfortable before taking the book from his hand. The front of it read, "Kyoya ootori, journal."

I didn't know kyoya had a journal.

I opened it and started reading through his entries, expecting to see things about his home life or something, but what I saw was not what I was expecting...

~part 7 end~