A night with Tamaki...

(this chapter is going to be relatively short compared to the other ones, so sorry about that)

~kyoya's pov~

After we had both eaten, we went back up to my room. I set out a mattress for Tamaki to sleep next to my bed and put a few pillows and a blanket on top. I look at Tamaki "you sure you don't want to go to the guest bedroom?"

Tamaki nods "yeah, I'm sure! I don't know my way around your place, so it would be best if I were here with you."

I nodded "ok then, go to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

Tamaki looked at me "but mamaaa! It's only 11! Why do we have to go to sleep nowww?"

I sat down on my bed "because we have school tomorrow. Now go to sleep."

Tamaki made a face "noo! You said you sleep late, so why can't we do that now?"

I huffed, starting to get annoyed with him. "I go to sleep late when I have work to do. I don't have work today, now go to sleep!"

Tamaki went silent for a moment after hearing me yell at him like that. I sighed slightly "look, I don't want to argue with you, I barely got an hour of sleep yesterday, and I'm tired ok? You can do what you want; I'm going to sleep." I took my glasses off, put them on the nightstand before laying down and pulling the blanket over myself, and fell asleep.

~Tamaki's pov~

I laid down and pulled the blanket onto myself, surprised. Kyoya had never yelled at me when it was just us before...

Did I make him mad..? I was only playing around... I didn't mean it! Oh no...

After a few hours, I looked up at the clock that was on the wall.

1:10am

OH MY GOD, IT'S 1AM! I NEED TO SLEEP! Kyoya was right; we have school!

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. A few minutes passed, and I opened my eyes again before looking up at kyoya, who was fast asleep.

Kyoya wouldn't mind... right..? Y-yeah, I don't think he would!

I slowly got up and laid down next to him. I curled up close to him and fell asleep within a few minutes.

~part 3 end~