🌸{|[Smile! You're on camera]|}🌸

Sabigiyuu week day 2: photographer 

Modern AU

7:00 in the morning. A message. Giyuu wasn't even fully awake yet. Usually he wakes up at 8:00 or 8:30 on weekends, really depending on his mood.

As he tries to go back to sleep, another message pops up, its noise echoing in the room. Giyuu gets up and tries to read the notifications with blurry eyes. Two text messages from Mitsuri.

7:00 AM

Mitsuri
Heyyyy Giyuu, Can you do me a quick favor?
Please respond

Giyuu just stood there for a couple seconds before he responds, not really in the mood to do anything.

You
What is it?

Mitsuri
Can you perhaps come to my photoshoot today?
I needa use you as one of my models, I think it will get you to be quite popular

The raven haired man thought it over for a while before sighing to himself and responding.

You
Fine.. what time?

Mitsuri
YAYYY THANK YOUUU
Uhh, how does tomorow at 9:00AM in the park sound?

Giyuu looks at the calendar for a while, just to check if there is an important event. Nothing planned. Surprisingly, the day was also a while before Valentine's day. Something kinda suspicious.

Giyuu pushed it aside, thinking it didnt have to do with the upcoming holiday.

You
Sure, I'll see you tomorrow

Afterward, he shut his phone notifications off, putting it back where he picked it up and drifted back to sleep. A photoshoot? All of a sudden too, huh?

The next day, Giyuu got up earlier than usual. He fixed himself up for the photoshoot later. The raven hair started at the clock for a while. 8:20. I still got time.

Once he arrives to the park, he looks around for Mitsuri, expecting for her to be around by now. He check his watch. 8:58. Two more minutes.

As the blue eyed man was waiting, he saw a familiar figure; a man with peach colored hair and lavender eyes, walking up to him. Now Giyuu had a slight something something for Sabito for a while, so he was really surprised to see him here.

Was he here for the photoshoot too? I doubt it. Giyuu thought to himself before Sabito finally came up to him. "Oh hey, Giyuu!! Fancy seeing you here. Are you here for the photoshoot too?"

Giyuu looked at Sabito and his eyes, his hair flowing in the wind, and couldnt help feel his cheeks heat up, his heart beat accelerating a bit. "Y-yeah, I am. Mitsuri called you over here too?" Sabito nodded before looking up at the sky.

After a while, Mitsuri arrived. "Oh yay!! The two of you are here!!" She says happily as she pulled something out from her bag. "Hold onto these until we find a perfect spot for the photo shoot." She stated, handing the two men the object from her bag. The men looked at her with confused looks, wondering what it is. "Oh, if you're wondering what these are, it's the clothes you will wear for the photoshoot." 

After a while of finding the perfect place for the photoshoot, Mitsuri then signals the boys to follow her. "Ok, so the photo shoot will take place here!!" She said cheerfully after they arrived.

She pushes the 2 boys to the men's room to change into their photoshoot clothes, only for them to come out wearing something a bit more formal.

"U-uh, Mitsuri... do you mind telling me the the theme of this photoshoot?" A slightly red Giyuu asks as he fixes his shirt. "Oh, silly me, I forgot to tell you!! Date night!"

After the two boys heared the theme, they looked at each other, red faced and all. Date night? I knew something was up. "B-but why the two of us?" Giyuu asks once again.

"Aww, what's the matter, Giyuu?" Sabito starts, faking a pout. "You dont want to date me?" Sabito continues, smirking afterwards, leaving a blushing Giyuu. D-damn it, Sabito. Why do you have to be such a tease?

"Aww!!" A voice interrupted the two. The raven haired and peach haired men look at Mitsuri, who was happily clapping her hands. "I knew you two would make a cute couple! Now pose for the picture!" She says as she takes out her camera

Giyuu sighs before looking back at Sabito. He looks amazing, I wish I could actually date him..oh I dont know, hopefully this isnt only an act.

The lavender eyed man held is hand out for the blue eyed man to hold. Once Giyuu accepted it, Sabito brought Giyuu closer to him.

Giyuu looked up at Sabito once again, red faced and all, before looking down to the ground, still rather flustered. "Hey, Giyuu" Sabito whispers in the raven haired man's ear. "Smile, you're on camera."

After Mitsuri got the two to pose the way she wanted, she took a bunch of pics, the next one getting better than the last.

"Aww, you two are perfect!!" She says as she looks at the photos. She then looks back up at the couple. "Thank you for helping me today!!"

A few weeks later, the pictures became viral. Giyuu covered his face in embarrassment, Sabito chuckling at the blushing man. "Hey, Giyuu....I was wondering.."

Giyuu looked up at Sabito's lavender eyes, focused on what he had to say. Hopefully it's not negative, or any huge topic. Did he find out? Giyuu internally panicked as he waited for Sabito to respond back.

"That photoshoot we had a few weeks ago.." Sabito started, cheeks turning a light shade of red. "Wanna do it for real this time?" Is he asking me to another photoshoot? Go to the place and check it out for real? IS HE ASKING ME ON A DATE?!?! "Y-yeah! That would be great" the raven hair responds.

"How does tomorow sound?" Sabito tried planning. Giyuu nods in response. The peach haired man smiles. "Then it's a date!"

A/N: AYYYYY DAY TWO FINALLY POSTED!! AND M I T S U R I WAS THERE TOO, HELPING US OUT!! Heres some fluff before we get to the angst part tomorow