🍋{|[it might be the alcohol talkin, but I'll make you mine]|}🍋

Sabigiyuu week day 6: jealousy and drunk

A/N: AYO AYO, SMUT WARNING, FIRST TIME I WROTE ONE TOO so it might be bad

The smell of alcohol fills the air, pain turns to pleasure as the seconds turn to minutes, soon turned to hours. A seductive husky voice is heared. "You're mine, you got that?" 

One very bright night, a car parks right in front of a bar, a raven haired man and a peach haired man get out of the vehicle, heading inside the bar. The two men were celebrating their anniversary. They have dated for one year, and they need a special way to spend that night. So why not go to a bar? It will be fine, right?

The couple made a deal that Sabito wont get drunk so he would be able to drive the two back home, but Giyuu can get as wasted as he wants to. That way, they can get home safe after a fun night at the bar. Giyuu being drunk might be hard to handle, but Sabito knows he can do it.

After a few minutes of ordering drinks one after another, Giyuu was finally put out. He ordered over 7 large drinks of different types of alcohol, while Sabito only ordered 3, trying to control himself.

After another while, a group of people, all drunk to a certian degree, come up to the couple, hitting mainly on Giyuu. Guys and girls alike. Calling him things like "hottie", "handsome" or "cutie". Sabito tried not to get that to hit him, so he ordered another large drink for himself.

Giyuu saw that the peach haired man was jealous and smirked at himself. The blue eyed man just played along with the group flirting with him, watching as Sabito struggled to keep himself content, ordering more drinks, over and over.

A few drinks later, a completely wasted Sabito stood up in jealousy and dragged a completely wasted Giyuu to the bathroom, pinning the raven haired on the wall aggressively.

"You're tryin' to make me jealous, huh?" Sabito asked in a deep tone, his hot breath trailing down Giyuu's sensitive neck. Giyuu gasped a bit at the feeling before responding, "it seemed to have worked, huh?~"

Sabito then looked down at Giyuu, smirking in a rather seductive way. "You're bein' rather naughty, bunny~" the lavender eyed man started before softly kissing the ravenette's neck, which Giyuu gasps loudly as a result.

The dominant man takes something out, coating his fingers in that substance, then sticks two of his fingers in Giyuu's mouth. "Naughty boys need to be taught a lesson.~ Isnt that, right, sweetie?" Sabito then licked the submissive's neck, searching for his sweet spot as Giyuu swallowed the aphrodisiac that was coated ontop of Sabito's fingers.

Once the lavender eyed man found Giyuu's sweet spot, he gently started sucking on it while kneeing Giyuu's dick through his pants, leaving a hardcore blushing Giyuu, trying to contain his moans, his erection slowly growing due to the actions that Sabito's knee was committing on his now hardened cock.

The quiet gasps that Giyuu was letting out was slowly turning into loud pants, the aphrodisiac kicking in. Sabito pulled back from Giyuu's neck, satisfied at the red, blue and purple marks he left on his boyfriend's neck, his fingers still in his mouth. It was a pretty sexy scene, if Sabito doesnt say so himself.

Giyuu, on the other hand, wasn't satisfied. He wanted more. No, he needed more.

"S-s-sabito.." he started through pants. "I-I-I need you i-in me...." Sabito responds in a smirk. "Oh, boy. I cant seem to satisfy you enough, huh~?" The taller man teased before using one hand to take off Giyuu's pants and boxers.

After he has succeeded his goal, he take his fingers coated with the aphrodisiac and spit out of Giyuu's mouth and slowly inserts one up Giyuu's ass, the ravenette gasping loudly from the pain.

Sabito then took his free hand and started teasing the tip of Giyuu's cock with his thumb, later on pumping it up and down, thrusting his finger in and out of Giyuu, slowly inserting another finger in.

Giyuu's voice started getting louder, which Sabito reacted to it by kissing Giyuu, licking his bottom lip before letting his tongue slide into his mouth, tasting the aphrodisiac and alcohol, still lingering in Giyuu's mouth as he thrusted his fingers up and down Giyuu's hole, going a bit faster than before.

The dominant male then pulled his face away from Giyuu's, a string of spit connecting their mouths together. "As much as I would love to hear you right now, you better keep down or else someone will hear you~" Sabito teased, scissoring his fingers in Giyuu's hole. The submissive male just nods, trying to contain his moans even more.

It might have been the alcohol talking, or the aphrodisiac kicking in, but the scene right in front of Sabito was just too fucking sexy, turning him on too. Sabito took his fingers slowly out of Giyuu, takes him to one of the bathroom stalls and takes off his boyfriend's shirt, along with his own, placing them on the floor for an extra padding.

He signaled Giyuu to kneel down on the 2 shirts, in which Giyuu obeyed. Sabito  then unbuckled his own pants, revealing his now rock hard cock. "Suck it, like a lollipop~" he ordered as Giyuu started teasing the tip of the cock with his tongue. Sabito just groaned at how good his boyfriends tongue is, slightly pushing down on the raven's head due to the overstimulation.

Giyuu took that as a signal to start bobbing his head, so that's what he did. He moved his head up and down, using his tongue on his boyfriend's base. "G-god, Giyuu~" he groaned. "Your tongue is amazing" he praised as he gripped the blue eyed man's hair. "I-I'm gonna—" he starts before shooting out his load in Giyuu's mouth. Giyuu showed Sabito the cumload in his mouth and swallowed it, gaining a smirk from the peach haired man. 

"I bet you enjoyed that~" Sabito looked at Giyuu, lust still in his eyes. "Y-yes, yes I did" he responds. The peach haired man then pinned his boyfriend onto the stall door, lifting up one of his legs over his shoulder. The smell of alcohol in their breaths' filled the air momentarily. "Get ready, we are in for a long night, bunny~"

A/N: AAAAAAAAAAA OK IM SORRY I DIDNT POST FOR THE LONGEST TIME BUT I COULDNT BRING MISELF TO WRITE THE SMUT