🥀🌸{|[was it fate?]|}🌸🥀

Sabigiyuu week day 7: soulmate AU

A/N: Soulmate AU-  you can see every color in the world except the color of your soulmate's eye color until you meet your soulmate, the first time you see that color you only dreamt of. (Canon Setting)

Credit for AU highlighted

Sabito was tired of all of this. 

He was tired of having to go through life not seeing a single shade of this color that he has heard others say was beautiful. He has read in many books and writings about the color of the sky, some of the flowers that lay besides each other in the gardens. The color of the ocean that people described as deep blue. 

He and his lavender colored eyes looked everywhere to find this color. Hoping one day that he will bump into his soulmate. Maybe in the market place? Sabito  would go to every single place he could, maybe his soulmate would be around. He would ask all the girls and guys around his age a simple question. Just to get to look at his possible soulmate's eyes. But no luck.

After a while, the young man had believed that he had no soulmate. No. He has to have a soulmate, right? Or else he would have been able to see every color, which is clearly not the case. But what if his soulmate died? Doesn't exist in his area? 

Sabito then packed up to go back to Urokodaki-san's place to get back to training. Maybe training would get my mind off of soulmates for a while. He thought to himself as he slowly walked back from the market place.

He climbed up the mountain to the place of his dwelling. It took a while, sure, but Sabito was used to it. He has been adopted by Urokodaki for a long ass time, so he knows his way around. Once he reached up to the door, he gave it a slight knock and waited for someone to answer. 

He knocked on the door again, a little harder this time, just to make sure Urokodaki was inside. "Hello, Urokodaki-San? You in there?" He called out. He tried opening the door, only to find out that the door was unlocked. After he went inside, he tried calling out again before seeing a small note inside reading the following: "すぐ戻ってきます" or "I'll be right back"  

Ok, I have time to kill, I guess... Sabito thought to himself once more before grabbing his wooden sword and going outside once again to the back of the small house. He kept on making small strokes with his sword, these small strokes progressively became stronger. 

But he desperately wished to know what he was doing. Due to the hue around Sabito being covered in the color he can't see, blue, it was hard for the peach haired man to concentrate. He tried to ignore it for a while, in hopes that he could cheat the soulmate system in some way, just to see the color that he lacks in his life. 

He failed. He failed doing so, which got they young man pissed. "Stupid fucking sOULMATE SYSTEM!!" he shouted out loud, which echoed throughout the forest. Scared some birds. Oh well, that kind of relived Sabito of his anger, but that left him with another emotion. Confusion. 

Sabito doesn't know what to do at all about this. "If I have a soulmate, then where are they?! Why don't they show up? Why don't they!! This fucking soulmate system is supposed to be easy and heart warming!!" He continued to shout at a random rock he found, ranting about his desire and loss. Sabito then put down his sword, took a few breaths, and tried to calm down before going back inside to his room. "Then why did it all end in confusion for me?" He said to himself quietly.

Suddenly, the door bursted open. Urokodaki-San. With someone else with him. "Sabito, are you back yet?" He shouted out to notify the young male that he was home, which he responded to. "I have someone I want you to meet." 

Sabito stayed in his room for a while before fully getting out and going up to Urokodaki. "Who?" 

Urokodaki-San then turned behind him to look at the black haired male, possibly around Sabito's age. "It's ok, Giyuu, you can come out from behind me." The new male nodded slightly and stepped forward. "Hello, I'm Giyuu" he said looked at Sabito in the eyes. 

Sabito looked back into Giyuu's eyes, both of them having the same expression on their face. Sabito's world had just exploded. It exploded in a color, THE color that he has never seen before: Blue. Sabito smiled at the blue eyed man, rubbing the back of his neck. "Nice to meet you, Giyuu! I'm Sabito!" He said cheerfully. 

Giyuu smiled back, a slight blush forming on both the males' cheeks. "I think I'm gonna like it here."

A/N: I finished Sabigiyuu week!! In 2 months!! 😃                
I'm so so sorry, school is a bITCH and I couldn't get shit done, so it had to be delayed