🌸{|[It feels like you're right there]|}🥀

Day 5: long distance relationship 

A/N: I think I needed more fluff so I did just that, but some angst in it cuz the world needs that teehee

Modern AU/ Covid AU (YES, COVID AU. IT JUST MAKES SENSE. TRUST MI, IT WORKS)

Giyuu and Sabito have been dating for a few years now, and they lived in the same house for a while. The house was huge, having rooms for both the men to sleep separately as well as having a guest room too, but who needs that?

Giyuu usually sleeps with Sabito in his room, cuddling the night away, waking up to each other's faces in the morning. It was really sweet. They both worked for a decent amount of money, enough to support the both of them, and when they got back home, it was just them staring into each other's eyes as if they were the last two people in the universe.

All was going well, until one day, Giyuu's work place shut down and he got another job at a different place. The city where the new occupation was located was far from their shared home. To save some of the trouble, Giyuu rented an apartment near his new workplace, moving out of their shared home, leading Sabito behind.

Giyuu would come by and stay over every weekend just to see his boyfriend. Over the weekdays, they would FaceTime each other nonstop for hours and hours.  It was ok because of how much they still see each other in person.

When all was going so well, disaster struck. Covid has separated them right in the middle of the week. Giyuu didn't have the chance to get back to Sabito, the disease trapping him from going to see his beloved.

The next couple of weeks turned into months. Months of separation. Both of them had to find alternatives to hanging out with each other and cuddling. Instead, the two would face time for hours, grab pillows and cuddle with them as if it were their real boyfriends. While they face time, they would do anything. Movie night. Just talk about each other's week. Say how much they love each other. It was all simple, but it meant a lot to both the men.

But all of this fluff didn't last for long. One day, as Giyuu tried to call Sabito, he didn't pick up. Huh, did he sleep earlier? Strange. He would usually sleep much much later. Giyuu pushed it aside and decided to sleep as well.

The next day, a bit earlier this time, Giyuu called Sabito once again. And just like the night before, Sabito didn't answer. Maybe he's just busy? He will call eventually. I know it.

This continued for a few days; the raven haired man calling his boyfriend and his boyfriend not answering. This worried Giyuu, overthinking things that could have happened. Hopefully he's ok. Maybe he's just busy. Did he loose his phone? It started out with these innocent thoughts, but after some time, these thoughts became more depressing. 

Did he get a new phone and not put me in his contacts? Did he get into an accident? Did he die? Did he catch the disease? No, the city would have informed me if that happened.... did he get tired of me? I-is he... cheating? No, he would never!! There has to be another reason...

While in the deep thoughts, he didn't notice something wet on his face. Once he touched his face, he felt tears, snapping out of his thoughts. The black haired man tried to hold back the rest of his tears, but couldn't. His thoughts kept on getting worse as he drifted himself to sleep.

The next morning, Giyuu got up from bed, knowing that he had a job to attend to, but he really didn't feel like going. He called in sick instead and stayed in bed longer. Maybe if  I take off some of the stress I have, it will calm me down.. That was his current mind set.

As night time came once again, he looked for something different to do. Instead of calling Sabito, he found a spare pillow, hugging it as if it were his boyfriend and started watching anything he could find on the tv. After a while, he fell asleep, still hugging that pillow. 

It went on like this for a few days until Sabito texted Giyuu, informing him to open his front door. Giyuu looked at the message, comprehend what was said and jumped right out of the bed, running to the door, opening it.

There stood his boyfriend, carrying suit cases and bags. "Sabito!!" The raven haired man exclaimed before hugging the peach haired man, kissing him right after. "Y-you're here!" Sabito just smiled before responding in a sheepish tone. "yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't answer your calls, I was working overtime to try to save enough money to get here. I was probably a terrible boyfriend. Can you forgive me?" 

Giyuu's ocean blue eyes met Sabito's lavender."Of course I forgive you. I love you" Sabito smiled before bending down to kiss Giyuu once more. "I love you too." 

Little did Giyuu know that the real reason why Sabito was saving up money was to get him a little something in a box. 💍

A/N: AKK IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FXFSVHH I WAS REALLY BUSY HOPE YALL CAN FORGIVE MI