Daddy's little girl.

*Tommy's POV

I was lying down on my bunk with nothing to do. Kim just went into labor. With our kid. Our kid. I really wanted kids, but I wasn't married, or living a normal life. I was still chasing Monsters from outer space even cyborgs. Jason walked into my room. "Hi, Jase." I say. "Hey Man." He greets me with. "So I heard about your baby girl." I rolled my eyes. "So." I said. "You're leaving base with child in 4 hours." I looked at him. "Oh shit." I say. This kid was mine.

What is this? Some Joke. A nurse came with our baby girl. "Take the child." She said. "Okay." I packed very fast. "It's me and you kid."

I got a jeep and its keys and Left.

5 years later....

"So Mr. Oliver why does Duncan act up in my class?" Her Kindergarten Teacher asks Mr. Tanks. "I have no Idea."

2 years later....

"Why does your Dad always pick you up?" A girl asks Duncan. "Because I don't have mommy." She tells them.

*****

"Hello, Mister Oliver." Says the man on the other line. "Yes." I say. "Do you really have PTSD?" I look at my hand. "Yes Sir I do." I say. "Are you sure?" He asks. "I'm sure."

I gotta pick up Duncan. I got into the car blaring Music. 'My Hero' came on. "There's goes my hero. Watch him as goes."

10 years later....

"Dad?" Right on key. "What Duncan?" I ask. "Science Home-" I cut her off. "Work." You need my help. Okay, okay then." I say. "The Move?" She asks. "2 weeks tops, I'd say we start packing after your homework. When is the last day for you set?" I ask. "Tuesday." She looked like me so much. "Listen when we get Angel Grove we're moving in with your mom-" she rolled her eyes, "and Jason. Dad I know." She said like a teenager. "Kids." I say. "So uncool." She rolls her eyes.

4 days later...

I looked at Duncan's room the pastel room was empty she was getting her hair done. I heard her whimper. "What's wrong?" I ask. "I'm gonna miss this place." She says. "C'mon let's head to Angel Grove." She smiled. She bit her lip. She had on an Iron Man shirt, green shorts, and black flip flops, her hair was curled, and she had it up in a ponytail, she had lip gloss on. She looked nice. "Come on." She said to me.

* * *

After hearing Imagine Dragons, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Hole, Paramore, Green Day and Sadly me and Kim's song 'Teenage Dream' as we were on the plane. Duncan was near the window. Asleep. New Zealand to California it was 14 hours and 2 minutes. 'Duncan?" I ask. "Yeah." She says. "I'm going to Collage." Her jaw dropped. "Where at?" She asks. "Massachusetts Institute of Technology I already got in." I say to her. "So another new town?" I feel bad she'll never get to make friends. "It's six years. My dear."

"No why can't we stay in one place?" She asks. "cause we can't I'm worried Duncan!" I yell.

"Dad just stop." She says. The flight was over and she was mad at me. "Okay."

* * *

"Dad listen, I almost wanna be home schooled." She says. "Duncan listen I try to stay." I drove the car. "Is it a rental?" She made small talk. "Yes. How long 'till Massachusetts Institute of Technology?" She asks. "46 hr. 32 min with traffic." I say. "We'll live on campus." I say. "It's the middle of September." She tells me.

*Tommy's POV

When got to a McDonald's freshed up, changed clothes, got food and then we went to a gas station to fuel up. When got in the car she turned on the Radio; 'My Hero',

The Song Played Duncan started sing to the song.

"Too alarming now to talk about

Take your pictures down and shake it out

Truth or consequence, say it aloud

Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero

Watch him as he goes

There goes my hero

He's ordinary

Don't the best of them bleed it out

while the rest of them peter out

Truth or consequence, say it aloud

Use that evidence, and race it around

There goes my hero

Watch him as he goes

There goes my hero

He's ordinary

Kudos, my hero

Leaving all the best

You know my hero

The one that's on

There goes my hero

Watch him as he goes

There goes my hero

He's ordinary

There goes my hero

Watch him as he goes

There goes my hero

He's ordinary"

"That's You." She said. "Thanks Kid." I said to her. "Your Welcome Dad." She says back.

"Foo Fighters Rock!" She Says. "True." Another song plays All About That Bass.

"Not as good." She smiles. This car is nice. I still need to buy one. I was looking at the road; she was looking at a book. Looking For Alaska. "Ha Ha A Blow-"

"Shh..." I Say. "Fine." She says.

* * *

"This is nice campus." I say. "Sure is." Wolf whistles at my daughter she is only sixteen. "Here for Freshmen Sigh Up?" The woman asks. "No, Here for Classes I am." I say. "Okay Last Name?" She asks. "Oliver." I say. She looks for papers for me, "Here Mr. Oliver." She says. "Thanks." I also got Keys to a Dorm. "It should be a two room." I say.

We walk up to it. "Hey, Dad you should take the car back." She says. "I should." I say. "I'll be back, Dun." I say. "Okay Dad." She said.