Oh My Zord?

I don't own Power rangers. I copy rated this because I don't want this stolen.

*Tommy's POV

"Hello Tommy." The Green Ranger, "How the hell?" This is not good. I woke up. Work. Figures. Did I really pick Katy Perry? Oh Fuck. "Hey, Dad, can. I. Live. On. My. Own." Duncan said. "What why?" I asks, then I said, "No and it's dangerous." I say. "How?" She asks. The topic stops.

"Oh Kim Called She said something about the baby has born." She says and rolls her eyes. "Well I'm gonna head to the hospital-" She rolls her eyes, "House. Home Birth." My kid says, "Bye." I say.

* * *

"So class that is all about the Daughter Cell." I say. "Homework is on Chapter 2; Re Producing." I said. I hear kids doing Sexual Moans. "Mr. Oliver?" Said Miss Florence. "Yeah?" I ask. I unbutton my dress shirt because hot in my lab. "What?" I ask. "Open House Friday, and nice body." Friday. 2 days. How Do I Do That?

* * *
"Damn you have it bad Tommy." Said Zack who I was on the phone with. "I'd hate being a teacher." He says. "A Sensi is a teacher Zack." I say to him. "Oh, how can that happen to Jason?" He asks. "The Evil in our world er.. Worlds. So Zack I need to ask you a question." I say. "What?" He asks. I gulp. "Never Mind Bye." I hung up.

I heard Duncan. Screams. Why did she go to bed early it's 6:15 she went to bed 1 hour ago. "What?" I ask. "Ah..." She says.

"Never Mind."

"Never mind what?" I ask. I grab her, I hold her close she grips me tight. "Dad..." She whimpers. "What?" She cries. "I've been having Dreams, one you were mean to mom your ranger armour was fighting you. A woman in a red cape some witch. A Few other things." "Wait What?" I ask. "You have those too?"

"Yeah."

* * *

It's friday, and Student's are showing there parents the room. A parent came up. I felt like I hit my head on the ground. I blinked, "What?" I blinked. "Are you single?" She asked. "No."

(A/n Yeah I know short the headache and the baby will be more in the next chapter; Okay I can't pick anyone to play Jake. So Vote for Andrew Mchmon to Play Jake comment to have william ryan key play Jake. I'll try to put more pics of Tommy on the side. Vote For Andrew, Comment for Ryan.)