The Sliver Lining Boy

TW, CW. (Trigger Warning: Mental Breakdown. Caution Warning: Sex, Chuck Bass)
(A/n: This will bring you giggles, I can't even's, the feels, My body is ready's. Bye.) Pre: Prince Louis

Gossip Girl: Gossip Girl here, the Upper Eastside is changing, spotted a tall blonde with the one and only Chuck Bass. There very much in love. Should Blair Waldorf prepare for war?

*Duncan's POV
"Give her the letter daddy, give it to her, you've been working on it for 16 years." I told him. "Fine I'll read it, while we're alone." He looked her.

"Mom, let him read the letter."

***

"And just 24 hours later I'm shipped here, Chuck."
I tell him not looking up from my cherry cola. "A lot of people here will understand, I've been sent many places." He said popping a crabbysnack in his mouth. "I should go Chuck, it's nice seeing you."

"I'll pay, Duncan, I hope to see you again."

"You look nice in purple." I tell him. "Doesn't red bring out her skin?" He asks the waiter, he says yes I walk away.

"Who is that?" Asked a girl with brown hair she was standing with a blonde and a older woman her mom most likely. "Some girl."
"Chuck's one timer." She said. Bitch. I walked up to her, "Just on her fucking cue."
"Gossip Girl yay!" Said the brunette. Not like she meant it. "New girl on on the Upper East Side, I've never seen her. She's gotta be from a different state, or The north part of Gotham. The girl was with Chuck Bass, talking, no hickey or kiss, but maybe crabbysnacks?" The girl reads.
"Day 1 this Gossip Girl calls me fat. Just because of my crabbysnacks." I get pissed. "I'm going to where I'm staying-," I got cut off, "At the Basses' palace." He said, "Great, did you get the-," he cut me off, "Yes I got the check Princess." I was a Princess? Really Princess? "I'm a Princess?" I ask. "Sure thing Duncan." He says. "I'm not a Princess I'm so very far from graceful and ladylike, do you remember Brazil?" I ask. "Yeah, I love the tie." He smiles. "Thanks for the food." I walked away. "Beware and stay away from Gossip Girl." He said, "Who's Gossip Girl?" I ask, "Someone who could ruin our lives." He told me. "Okay then." I say and then I was gone.

***
"Welcome to Bass Hotel's The Palace, what is your room name?" Asks a man, a black man, "Oliver or Hart. I'm not sure." I say to him. "Duncan Oliver?" He asks. "Yeah, that's me. Here's the keys, Ms. Oliver." He said. "Thanks." I said.
"Hey, Duncan."
Said Nathaniel, "Nathaniel?" I ask. "Your way more fit than last time. So I'm guessin' no vodka?"
"I've been drinking," he said, "How are you, Khalleesi?" He said about my shirt, "You've been watchin' huh?" I ask. "Yeah, it's great, I live here-,"
"With Chuck?" He asks, "Listen just because you kicked Chuck off the roof doesn't mean he's a bad guy, he's just a little different." Said Nathaniel, I went to my room. "Different can be a good thing!" Yelled Nathaniel.
And then my phone beeped. Gossip Girl? I thought. I got my phone, it was her, I read the post, Hi Gossip Girl here only here 20 minutes and doesn't fit in. She most likely a scholarship at St.Constance's school for girls. She's gonna have a great first day. Her and Chuck Bass seem to get it on. But what is Mystery Girl's name?

I'm mystery girl? Please I'm not taking that, "That bitch!"
"Going up?" Asks Chuck. "Get away from me Charles I'm not in the mood, for anything," I pause my face gets hot, I get teary eyed. Oh shit. I'm gonna break something. "You should go." I say. "I'm not going, anywhere Duncan."
I punched him. "Sorry! So fucking sorry!" Dammit, "I'm sorry!"

(A/N: I'm gonna finish the metal breakdown in the next chapter. Sorry if there are any errors. I loved writing this chapter, Gossip Girl is the best troll ever! Not in a good way. I love you guys bye)