Hallucinations of Mr. Bass

TW: If any suffers from depression or have thoughts of suicide then please skip this chapter. If you have any depression or anything don't read the chapter..

Caution: Many things, I can't explain.

*Chuck's POV

Death, it happens. Family or not, no one understood. Duncan was claiming she understood I just yelled at her. Duncan was in the bathroom I won't go in there. I walk to my room and I strip down my underwear. "How are you?" She asks. "I'm fine." I say. "You don't look fine. You look like me when I found out my mom didn't love me and my dad to stay with me and him."

"How old were you?" I ask. "Five." She says, she was in her bra and underwear. "I'm going to sleep." She remarks walking to the couch. "No I will Duncan."

"Go where?" She asks. "The couch."

"Okay fine." She said. "If you ever need anybody I'm here for you Chuck. Because I, Duncan David Oliver, know everything." I say. She smiles, I laugh. "Why are you smiling Duncan?" I ask. "I'm remembering that first night."
"I remember it to." I say. "I could use a drink." We both say. "What do want?" I ask, pouring liquor. "What you're having."
"Isn't a little strong for you?"
"Chuck Bass I am not weak!" She yells. "I could beat you up!" She yells. "Yeah right!" I yell, I hold my head. "Uh, uh, dad?" She gives me a look, I break the glass. "The liquor!" I yell. "Who cares!" She yells helping me up. "What do you see?" She asks. "My dad, his body," I said, "It's him." I say. "I should just-,"
She cut me off, "No Chuck! No!"
She starts hugging me. "Chuck you'll be fine." She tells me. I want the knife but she's holding me tight so I can't.
Some bursts in the window. Someone who knows Duncan. "Hello, Duncan!" The man says, he's in a black fur cloak over a black soccer uniform, he has a gun. "You fucker!" She yells.
He walks behind her, she grabs him from behind and he falls on the floor she grabs the liquor bottle I want to yell, but she knocks over his head. It's very bloody. She picks him by hand and throws him out the window. "Nothing like mixin' you inner beast, Amazon strength, and a little Martial Arts your dad taught you."
"What's the inner beast?" I ask. "Dragon! Duh!"
"My dad taught me nothing, I only get this business, you get martial arts and other cool stuff, what is like to live like that?"
I walk to the bathroom to find my shaver. "Chuck Bass!" Her voice rough. "I love you!" I yell.

I tried to stab myself, she pulled the knife out of my hands, we fought like couple!