Forever Red-2

Warning The Major The Feels & Sadness You Will Have A Dry Sob.

(A/n: Sewer Monkeys I'm gonna put more PTSD For Tommy.)

*Tommy's POV

I was crying. The Guys were fighting. "Kill Me!" I yelled. "Why?" Said Tj. "Jason Guys, Over here." He says. "Cover Me?" I ask Carter. "Sure." Said Carter. "We have To Fight for Jason. Someone Cover me As I go to the ship?" I ask. "I will." Said Andros. "Thanks man."

I ran Quick.

***

I drove To Kim's house. A 14 year old opened the door. I held Jason's his mopher, a letter the ring. "Hi can I speak to your mom?" I ask. "You are?" He asks. "Tommy Oliver I'm your Half-Sister's Dad." His Face a was an 'o'.

"Mom some guy is here!" He yelled. Kim was pregnant. "Hi," I barley got out. "Jason..." I said. "So oh my god." She says.

***

"Want Coffee?" She asks. "Sure." I say.

"These are from-"

"Yeah." I said.

"I think he wanted you to have this." I said. "Here for the-" I say. "Mourning." She says. "Dad's not Dead." Yelled Jake. "Jake come back!"

"Where's his---Body?" She held back tears. "In The Ground." I Say. "I loved him." There was nice pictures of family Trips. "it's pretty?"

"Yeah." I say. "Well it was nice to see you again."

***

"Dad!!!" She yelled, My little girl Duncan yelled. "Hi, so Jason died." I said. "Who's Jason?" She asks. "Long Story Dun, Long Story Duncan."