Face Down

*Jake's POV

The Diner of all places to confront me. My Mom was going to be pissed and Tommy would tell her. Great. Duncan was glaring at me. Mom would send me to a boy's home in another city. Fuck. It was Dad's death's fault. She'd say it wasn't it was me. Shit.

"I should go." I say. "No your'e not leaving." Said Tommy. "And you'll do what?" I ask. He looked at me. With One Glare he could kill me. I'm going to have to stay with him. I don't want to. "Listen Jake," He began. "What Jake? Be a good boy, listen to your Mother, Deal with your life. Don't leave. Well We All Can't Be Perfect like you, you have PTSD and Duncan, well she's stupid." I say. "Stop It Jake." Duncan Growled. "And What?" I ask. "Conner will get me or your Dad will."

Duncan was going to tackle me. "Fuck You All." I Stormed Off.

* * *

*Duncan's POV

"How Long will he be like this?" I ask. "I don't how long," says Kat. "Maybe A While. He needs to get away."

"I guess he does." I look up at her. She was shorter than me but I look up at her. "Mom, Thanks." I say.

* * *

"Conner Found Out." Says My Dad. "He's Been Calling Seeing If You Were Okay, I reckon you go over to his house." Says My Dad. "I'll be back in a few hours. and Dad I thought you'd say call him back. This is my first boyfriend." I say, I get my phone out I flip though the numbers of the conctacts. Conner. His Name and Number was there. I put my jacket on and I walk out. I hit call. "Hey, Conner." I say I as talk to the screen looking at his Contact Picture. "Hey, Duncan come to my house." He says. "I'll be there I guess." I say. "Okay bye babe." I cringed at babe. "Bye." I say. I put my hood up of my red jacket. as I walk to his house.

The walk to his house, it was raining, I felt something bad was going to happen. Worse than the Rain.

As If was going to get hurt. I knocked on the door. "Hey, Duncan." He whispered. "Hi, Conner."

He walked up to me and he pulled my collar. "When I first met you, I hurt you, I'm So Sorry." He said.

He started kissing me and then slapping me. "No One Else is aloud to look at you."

"Ow!" He slaps me again and pulls my hair, and grips my arm. "You Understand?" He says. "I under-" He held my hands now. "I'm so sorry." He said kissing me. "....I love you." I say. "I love you." He hit me. I rip his shirt as hold on to him for my dear life. I couldn't hold him anymore the shirt was ripped, it was not a shirt. I feel light headed.

* * *

He feel asleep, I ran home. I was out of breath by the time I was close to My Mothers, I ran home to my real home.

I knocked the door open. "Dad, Conner is a abusive Boyfriend!"

"Wait What?" He asks. "I wish you never told me to go to his house."

"He's not who you or I thought." I cry.

*Trent's POV

* * *

"What do we say Jayden?" I ask. "We say this small things pass though the night I got a text from Duncan we both did, and we're going beat him up."

"Are we making this worse?" I ask. "No, we're protecting her." He flips his blonde hair. "C'mon man I'll knock." I fix my shirt. "Let's knock now." I say.

We knock hard. "Conner!" We yell. "What Dammit?" He asks. "This is a small town," Says Jayden. "And Duncan Contacted us, and said," I say. "That you Conner are abusive, and were loving her at the same time, I hate you," I say. "Mr. McKnight let me talk to your Father." I say. Dr. Oliver was here. This meant trouble. "You boys get home." He yells at us. "Okay bye then, Dr. Oliver." I say to him.

(A/n: I just found this video I do not own it.)