I DIDN'T WANT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Warnings: [An affair, smut, fighting (Physical), tears, running, & name calling.] (A/n: Just to let you know I was only to make Tommy and Kim kiss. But I had to change it. Duncan gets called names by her grandma and grandpa for being a fucking love child. Jake's face get drawn with Sharpie (kitty whiskers, penis and nicknames Love you guys! XOXO ~~~Doll Parts~~~)

*Tommy's POV
2 rented cars. Shit. Why tonight? Our first family dinner with Duncan. I kinda wanted to be alone. I want to be with Kim still. It was her mom and dad. Shit. Who else Jason's parents? Would they mistake me for him? Jason was dead. Jake was 14, Bert was only a few weeks old and Duncan's 16 well in my book. "Ready dad?" She asks. I nod. "Sure."
As we walk to the door, I notice Duncan has on a plaid skirt with knee high socks and a cropped sweatshirt with tank top underneath. She knocked on the door. Shit. "Hi, are you Jason?" Her mom asks. I remember it's almost been over 20 years since she saw me. "No, I'm Thomas." I keep it simple. "And you are?" Duncan is shocked, offended, she wants to hit her, beat her. I see it Duncan's eyes. "I'm Duncan Oliver." Miss Hart laughs. "Isn't that a boys name?" She asks me. Duncan pushes past her to get in the door I walk with her. She looks at me and thinks; 'Isn't a little odd?', I could tell she was thinking it. "Hey are they-," Kimberly gets cut off by me asking her, "Meet me in the bathroom." She drops the pot, and walks with me. "You mother!" I yell. "What about my mother!?" She asks and throws a toothbrush. I grab her arms and put my close to her face. I kiss her. "I love you." I whisper. "I love you." I look at her, I want her. "I'll be with you someday, I fucking promise." I release her. I see Kim's dad who is getting along with Duncan. They are giving each other's snapchats to one another. "So you do martial arts?" Asks Kim step-dad. "Yeah." She says, Kim's mother gives Duncan a look like she wants to kill her. "So." Duncan and at the same time, Jake come's down stairs, Bert cries. I dreamt of these life. "Duncan why don't you talk Pierre." Says Miss Hart. "Okay." Miss Hart walks up to me. "What is wrong with you Thomas!?" She yells. "What the hell? Call down woman." Kim walks in, "Hi, mom, Tommy." She walks up to me, she takes my hand and we walk upstairs. She takes my shirt off. She starts to yell at me. She ripped all my clothes. She calls me names and then yells at me, "I love you...," she pauses as I want to say something I don't. I hear footsteps. She finally yells it, "I never wanted Duncan in the place." I hear crying. I wrap myself in a blanket, "I'm sorry." I said. "I love you." We get back to sex.

*Duncan's POV
I hear moaning and my mom's name. How did my grandpa have snapchat? And to even to know what that is. Just one thing I had to do. Draw on Jake's face. I was hoping he was asleep. I heard grandma say something. What was it? "You little disgrace to our family!" I walk up and slap her. "Kimberly!"

I drew a penis, kitty whiskers on him, he wasn't sleeping. He was up.
Shit. "Hey, Grandma." I say she looks at me. "You are not my granddaughter. Your a - ," Pierre cut her off. "Shut up!" He yells. He reminds me of Alfred Pennyworth my Papa. "Bastard." She finishes. "Fuck you!" I bark.
  "How could you say that to me?"
She yells.
So predictable. So fucking predictable. "Mom!" I yell.

I knew she'd be in her and Jason's room which became no one's room. I see my father is having an affair with his ex girlfriend and mother of his child. Jason is right now is rolling in his grave. Fuck.
  "Mom?" I ask. "Yeah, Bunny." Oh shit.
  "Can we talk?" I ask. "Sure. Why not!" We go into the living room.