I'm a Work Of Messed Up Art

*Duncan's POV

I'm still in shock I have gotten back with my little brother, I had stabbed Goldar with a switchblade I keep in my back pocket for certain reasons. I do have my own haters. I won't ever carry a gun, I'm not bashing people who like guns. I prefer knives and shit because of Ninja's.

And the're cooler. I can remember things I wanna remember, I wanna remember. Like my 5th birthday. I'm not gonna talk about how Lord Zedd destroyed all presents, and terrorized the guests and myself.

I walked holding his wrist trying to run fast. I remember my dad had his psychiatrist appointment. My father has PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder), and tattoos, he also has to tell the story over again, to someone. Always me, I don't mind. "Jake?" I ask, I smile. "Yeah?" He says, he fumbles as he tries to get of my hold of his wrist. "Sorry." I mumble. "It's fine, so what's up?" He asks. "Go to Mom's house and tell her we're okay, call my dad and tell him I'll be home soon," I say in a fast whisper. "Okay, I will." Did I call Kimberly mom? Oh well I'll it slide. Once. "Thanks."

*Tommy's POV

"Thomas, do ever feel...anger, general discontent, guilt, hopelessness, inability to feel pleasure, loneliness, loss of interest, nervousness, or emotional distress?" Asked the Doctor, "Yeah, I do. I also feel exaggerated intensity of behaviors whose purpose is to detect threats. Hypervigilance is also accompanied by a state of increased anxiety which can cause exhaustion. Do you?"

"I need to throw up!" I yell. "Here." He passes me a trash can. "Fuck. You." I say.

"Tell me about your habits?" He says. "I talk about the flashback to someone after it happens, it's kinda like Ted from 'How I Met Your Mother'." I smile. "Okay then, what pills are you on?"

"Zoloft, Paxil, Nardil, Lithium, and Xanax. Do want to change it?" I ask. "No, did you live out the country?" He asks. "Yeah, New Zealand."

"What is your career path?"
"Biology teacher." I whisper. "Isn't that stressful."

***
"Uh!" I yell. "What's wrong?" Asks Kat, I throw my keys in the bowl that they go in, I run to my car, hearing my cell phone ring. It was raining. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey, Tommy, listen, about Duncan I would like you guys to come over for dinner, maybe Duncan can stay the night?"
"Sure I'd like to do that." I hung up. Fuck my life.
I picked my phone up, "Hey, have you seen Duncan?" I ask, Duncan my number 1 priority. "Yeah she just got home before you go home, she's in her room." Said Kat, "Thanks." I kissed her. I knocked on Duncan's door, I saw her on her phone, "Conner, I'm damn sure I hate you! You hurt me! You hurt me! I don't care about you!" She screamed, she hung up. "So, hi dad." She told me. "Is Jake home?" I ask. "Yeah, now SPD has to take Billy back to his new home planet. Bad day?" She says. "Yeah, that Doctor was a dick! He didn't understand. Maybe I should quit teaching and stop being a mercenary." I told her. "No way in fucking hell is my dad giving up." She said. "Sorry about my mouth." She says. "It's okay for one time. You mother called, and said she wants to have a family dinner." she hugged me. "I don't want to do that." She said in babyish voice, "She wants you too - spend the night." She grabbed me and I held her. "Do I have to?"
"Yes." I told her. "Well that's great." She said, Duncan smiled. "Wouldn't be awkward to go over there after what happened." She said. "What do you mean?" I ask. "The engagement." She said, "Oh that." She let go of me. "Maybe I'll just stay home that day. Oh what day is that?" She asks me. "Friday."
"This week?" She says since it was Monday. "Yeah, she meant Friday." I patted her head and walked out of her room. "I love you dad!" She yelled. "I love you too." I yelled back.

*Duncan's POV
I should have a boyfriend. Who doesn't hurt me. I wouldn't call him my boyfriend. I'd call him a dickhead who thinks he loves me but hurts me. I turned my favorite song to make me happy, 'Scott Pilgrim' by PlumTree.

I smiled and let loose. I forgot about everything.