A Gold Beast-Monster

*Duncan's POV

"So you play drums?" I ask Jake I also Laugh. "Yeah, I'm in a band with Jayden and Trent."
He says. "Well I am  dressed right for this kinda thing?" I ask. "you look ether like a WWE Diva or a MMA chick, you look good." I look at him. "Okay, thanks for being a mirror." I say. "Is that a SUMO CYCO poster?" I ask. "Yeah, we're opening for them." I hide it, my fan girl.  "You like them?" He asks. "Yeah, 'Go Go Go' is there best song. Oh my god I'm seeing them and your band what your bands name?" I ask. "The name is stupid."
"Nothing is stupid." I say. "We're called. We Are The Victorytrash PlumTree." He tells me. "Cool." I lie. "Your lying." He said. "No I'm not."
I say to him. "Tell the truth!" He yells. "It's lame." I shout. "Oh fine." I saw the opening to the club. "Are you ready?" I ask him; his face is red, "yeah." He smiles. "Hey, Mr. Bouncer Guy!" Said Jake. He looked at Jake and then at me. "Are you old enough to be here?" He asks. "My band is playing and she's my sister and she's here to see us play and to see SUMO CYCO." Jake said calmly but fast. "Yeah, okay kids, have fun." I heard people whisper, "are they old enough?", or "how can they get in?", "He's in the band okay!" I yell at them. As we walked into backstage; I saw Sever putting on blue eyeliner. I was in awe. Jayden was checking the set list for the band meanwhile Trent was eyeing Sever's Ass. Jake and I walked up and Jayden's eyes went from the paper to us. "Hey, glad you could make it." He said. "I had nothing else to do."
"Hey guys," says Trent still staring at Sever's ass. "So, what songs are you guys playing?" I ask.
"Shake It, Hey, Princess, Heaven Can Wait, Move Along and Mr. Brightside is that good?" He asks. "Yeah."

* * *
*Jayden's POV
"Alright Everyone, I'm Jayden The Dude On Bass Is Trent, And The Man On Drums Is Jake and this song is; Mr. Brightside."

After Mr. Brightside we started; Heaven Can Wait and A bunch of Putties appeared. Shit! I dropped my guitar, Jake dropped his drumsticks and Trent dropped his bass are hands became fists, Duncan jumped on stage, "Calm Down." She yelled. She looked at us. "It's morphing time." She said. "Red Ranger Power, Dino Makeup Power!" She yelled. "Let's Rocket," I paused I pressed 1, 2 and 3. "Blue Space Ranger!" I yelled. "Go Galactic." Yelled Jake, "Yellow Ranger!" He yelled. "Dino Thunder Power Up!" Said Trent. "Oh Thunder Dorks!" Yelled a gold-beast. "Goldar." Yelled Dr. O, how the fuck did he find us? "How the hell did he find us?" Asks Jake. "I have no Clue." Says Duncan, he didn't morph. "Fight!" I yelled. "White-Tiger Zord." Duncan reached for Saba. I got out my guitar sword, Jake got his Drum Cross Bow, and Trent got his Bass Daggers. "let's do this!" We all kept getting close, the fans backed up as far as the walls, and ran out the doors. they left and so did SUMO CYCO.

"Ah Tommy come here," says Goldar. "Come here power geeks." Says Goldar. "I'm here for the red ranger!" He says. Duncan wants to run but she can't. "Leave*Crash*her*Boom*Al-,*Ka pow*. Alone!" Jake powered  down. "Take me, I  told you take her. Take me. Duncan, I'm Sorry. Someday if I come back forgive me." he said. "C'mon Jake let's leave." Said Goldar.

That Gig Failed. I sighed. "It was like the evil exes." Says Duncan. "I hope Jake is okay." She tells me. "He'll be fine."

* * *
"Did you here the power rangers are in some indie band." Says Kira Ford to Ethan. "The White Ranger I heard is short." He tells her. "Yeah he is." She replied.