Beautiful Bomb: 2

*Duncan's POV
Who did they do this to him? "Daddy!" I yell. "This is not you!" I scream. "You are a legendary hero, who got possessed twice, anyway; you're a hero, my hero, you're a Power Ranger-,"
He cuts me off. "Power Rangers are killers." The words 'are killers,', were venom. "I'm a Power Ranger, you are - are one, daddy listen!" I yell, tears spilled from my eyes. "Duncan?" He asks. "Daddy!" I said, I pushed him. "Ow!" He screeched. "I'm sorry, it's just - you took Chuck." His face was confused. "Who?" He asks.
"My boyfriend, you took him." I say. "I did?" He asks. "Yeah, now where'd you take him?"
"I don't know." He said. "Fuck!" I whisper. He hugs me.
***
*Chuck's POV
I need her, now. I was gagged by duck type, tied by rope, around my legs, and the upper part of my body and my hands tied back also. I didn't know where I was. Did I want to know? "Here's some grub." Said a woman's eyes were fully pink.
She ripped the duck tape off, "My daughter, loves the shit out of you." She sighed. "Really?" I ask. My lips and Cupid's bow hurt. "Where is he?" Duncan? "Where is he?" she yelled. "Where is he?" She screamed. Duncan looked at me, "Chuck." She yelled.
I kissed her. I made that face that she hated that I did. To her I looked like Dandy Mott from 'American Horror Story: Freak show,', I love Duncan. It hurts me to make that smile.
Because of the neon pink duck type. "Don't make that face I hate that face!" She yelled. I stop the face. "Just say you; 'Love me,', please! I love you." She smirked, "I know."
"Han Solo?"
"Yeah, do you love me?" I ask, "No comment." She told me, "I need to untie you. This won't hurt." She told me, she kissed me, "Ow!" I said. "Sorry!" She said. "This will take awhile."
"Alright."
****
*Tommy's POV
I look around, Duncan is flipping through one of her books, this one was; 'The Great Gatsby,', "What's going on?" A doctor came out, Duncan deadpanned and I stiffed. "Hi," said the doctor. "Charles is in stable condition. But his brain, it's damaged. We have a mental Heath doctor and a therapist in there. His mind isn't stable. He'll need to re-learn how to write his name, walk, use his  arms and he asking for his girlfriend Duncan."
Duncan got up. "Can I go back?" She asks. "You sure can I'll take to his room."
"You want go also sir and how do you know Charles?"
"He's dating my daughter."
*Duncan's POV
I walk in, there he is Chuck Bass in a hospital gown with his half shaved from surgery on his brain, he had a brain clot. Not good for him. I walk in. The doctor and therapist look at me. He smiles. "Duncan?" He asks. "Yes," I reply. "I miss you." He says.
We talk for hours until his food comes in and he eats I got to café and get food. I get a; apple, 2 chocolate cupcakes, a Cherry cola, a water, and a bagel. "Hipster." Someone says. "Whatever." Was it because of my dad's 90's grunge flannel, and my white 'Anti-Social,' t shirt, red ripped sweat pants and pink and yellow doc Martians and dark makeup with red lips. "That person is harassing me!" I yell. "I am not."
It was Blair Waldorf. Fuck 'em. "Where's Chuck?"
"In a hospital room." I hissed at her. My lips curling. "Which one?"
"I'm not telling you." I snarl. "Tell me!" She whispers. "I'll show you dammit!"

"Who's your style icon?" She asks. "Hayley Williams from Paramore."

"Who?" She asks. "Oh whatever Waldorf." I yell. "Sorry." I whisper. "Whatever, Blair, fashion is not something, I'm talking about."

****
"You okay?" I ask Chuck. "Do you have everything you need?" He asks me. "No," He looks at me like a puppy, "I need you, Chuck." I look at me. "I love.....,Y....,I can't say it Chuck. I'm sorry." I start to cry. "Don't cry, you're way to beautiful to cry." He tells me. "I wanna hold you." He stated. "You do?" I ask. "Yes, I want to stroke you hair and kiss you I love you Duncan -," he gets cut off by Blair, "You bitch." I say, "Am not." I roll my eyes. "Hi, Chuck." She told him. "Leave his room -," she told me, Chuck cut her off and yelled, "she can stay, I love Duncan not you. Fuck you Blair -," he went silent. "Chuck Bass, I like you."
I kiss him.