What Gets Left Behind For You?

*Jake's POV

I want Kimberly Ann Hart to have my house and land. I want Duncan David Oliver To Have My Power Coin, and car, also my Motorcycle. I would Like Zack Taylor run our dojo and get all funds and money from it and to share with Kimberly. And Thomas David Oliver have my clothes and shoes. And Bert to have all my photos. What Do I get?

Jake you can have my Dojo when Zack Retires.

Jason Lee Scott The First Red Power Ranger.

"Mom can you come here!?!" I yell from my room. "Reading the Will?" She asks. "Why does Duncan get the get the good stuff I got Bullshit." She scowled. "Jake Jackson Scott Words! I can tell you why she got the Car, the Coin, and his Bike. She was his pride and Joy."

"That wasn't her dad." I put my anger in my words. My Mom looked at me I was in black and red boxers. "Get Dressed Go to the youth center! Drink some smoothes. Or Go Study." She says. "Let me put on my eyeliner and my clothes." I picked my "I have No Tits" t-shirt, Tan Shorts, Blue and Black Tube Socks, and my checked vans. Also some eyeliner also I put my chained red belt. "Bye Mom!" I named my brother after Bert from The Used. "Jake I tell you Tommy is coming for Dinner just me and his  familes."

"Great, see you when get home." Note To Self; Don't answer Mom's calls.

***

"So Fag nice eyeliner." Said A Toehead tan girl. "Shut up!" I say. "Erine I have problems." I say to the smootie guy who says I look like my Mother. "What kind Jake?" he asks. "My Dad. Since he died. I haven't got any Homework, Girls ask me out, expect for her. Bitch." I say. "And in 'The Will''. All I got was the Dojo. Duncan got the good stuff." I say. "Your'e his son who's not a baby I mean your turning 15 in 2 months. But you have a older sister basicaly. And Tommy could be a good Father Figure In Your Life."

"No, he's not my Dad, you know how many times you'd watch my Dad to teach me to be like him, He taught me Martial Arts. I learned it from him." I said. "Your Phone Is Buzzing."

"It's Mom. Go To Hell." I say. "I'm gonna go to lake, great place to think." I say.

****

"Your'e here too?" Asked Tommy. "Hi, Dr. O." I say. "Leave. Me. Alone. Just Go!" I yell. "You know what your daughter told me; my mom and you are not a good match. I hope you don't leave the damn 'Happy Ever After'," I say. "It  will happen." I mumble. "Your'e a good a kid. Why do you hate me?" I ask. "As soon you opened that door, with that fucking ring, Flower, his helmet, and his power coin which Duncan got." I started to cry." "Listen Jake. I was Adopted."

"But if your'e gonna wanna leave your mom and all us. Go ahead I want stop you." He said. "I'm gonna get my bag from home. Is My Home?" I ask. "No she's at my house."

*Kim's Pov

I woke up Bret was crying He was such a cute baby, I wish Jason was here to help me with him if he was alive Tommy wouldn't be here for me.

I went to ask if he was going to help the room. No Jake!!! Great. "Dammit!"

There was a paper.

Hey Mom, listen to this song it's about the way I feel right now ~ Jake. P.S. I'm Dead!

Hey dad look at me