R.I.P. Bart Bass?

Pre-Louis

Triggers?: Yup, fights and of course crying and breaking things and major violence mentions of abuse (relationship), substance abuse.

Caution Warnings?: Yeah, sex and Chuck Bass.

*Duncan's POV

The elevator something I didn't want to in one, "Don't talk to me Chuck." I said sharply. "Sorry Duncan." I said, "Let's think about Rio." I think in my mind is on my dad who is in Angel Grove trying not to breakdown or cry with me gone. Jake is okay he told me that on the phone when I landed, Trent is fine he sent me a snapchat, Jayden texted me and said, 'How's Gotham City? Any crime? Are people as insane as you and your dad say?' I think of it, not Chuck. Anyone but Chuck Bass. "Duncan?" I hear him ask. We're out of the elevator and almost to my room, there's a bunch of rooms, a maid is cleaning the room I'll be in. He ushers me to my room. It's big, green, red, white and black, "Thanks, Chuck." I say, it reminds me of the house of the Stark, it had wolf art, "This is...," Being a game of thrones fangirl I had nothing to say, I loved it. There was a wooden lord chair, a big fire place, a breakfast bar, a flat screen, a music speaker, a big fridge, lots of big stuff. I loved it. "nice." I said, I stopped crying. "Nate designed it."

"I love it." I say almost kissing him. "This is too big for me. I am sharing this with anyone?" I ask. "Me, no idea's you evil woman." He said, I kissed him, "I'm sorry, so sorry Chuck."

"Since Brazil I can't stop thinking about you. Your height, blonde hair, brown eyes, lips, your face, your awesome smile and that thing you first said to me, 'I'm Duncan David Oliver first of her name,' I cried when you left."

"I don't believe you." I said to him.

*Tommy's POV
Bart Bass wants me to sell my daughter for his. No! She's my only child. Wait we stayed in a Bass hotel, she's with his son. Chuck. Shit. I have to get her. Tommy she is fine. She's 16 now she'll be fine. I'm calling Rufus, he'll keep an eye on her. His son is her age. "Hey, Rufus I'm gonna need a favor." I said.

****
Work, home, saving the world, eating, watching TV, using the bathroom, the PC, shopping and my life is no longer the same. I'm sleeping with Kim on Sunday. Which is holy day, why Sunday? I wake up with a hurt back, on the couch, "Ow, dammit!" I curse the air with. "Tommy?" She asks. "What the fucking hell do want woman?" I ask. "Why do want the divorce?" I think, "Because I plan on getting back with Kim!" I yell. "Why did you yell?" She asks. "None of your business. A guy named Rufus called." she said. "Oh he did, why time is it?" I ask. "3:30 pm." She said. Fuck. "I should call him back," I realize I'm only in my boxers, and my Kurt Cobain tank top, "I should go upstairs." I say. "Your clothes are in your study." She yells.
"Oh really?" I say. "I can play that game also."

*Chuck's POV
Gossip Girl: Gossip Girl here Bart Bass is trying to buy mystery girl. Her name is still unknown. Should Chuck buy out his father? Xoxo gossip girl

Gossip girl how'd you get that? My dad is doing that? My phoned beeped again. Right in the middle of sex with Duncan, I didn't have her pants off yet. "Hold on." I say. "Dammit Gossip Girl.

Gossip Girl again, Bart Bass dead, shot by Rufus Humphrey. Rufus would never do that? Or what he? Xoxo gossip girl

"What the fuck? Gossip Girl again?" I said. "How?" I ask myself. "What's going on?" She pulls off her flannel and then her 'Mother Of Dragon's' t-shirt, and then her jeans. "Duncan-," she cuts me off, "Someone died?" She asks. I put my button up on. "Chuck, I'm still mourning, what I should call my step-dad who's dead." She tears up and breaks punches and lamp, "Ow." It bleeds, she gets up and breaks a window. "You okay?" I ask. "No, I'm not."

***
She all of this stuff going on, her mom and dad's dinner, a fight with her grandparents, her abusive ex-boyfriend Conner who shot her in the leg, and - beat her and then would tell her he 'loved her,' I was drinking, she ended up drinking. "Chuck?" She asks, holding the broken light bulb in her hands. "What?" I ask. "I broke all this." She says. "It's fine." I tell her. She falls asleep on me.
"3 words 8 letters." I say.

(A/n: did Chuck catch You in the feels. Do think Rufus would kill anyone? No he's too good, and yes it's become a ransom for Duncan. why? You ask. I'll have Bart explain that in the next chapter. I'll you guys in the next chapter.)