Getting ready for the Ball

*Picture up top is Kagome in her dress for the ball*

A short time after Claude and Felix left, Lily and the maids started to get Kagome and Athanasia ready for that night. There wasn't a lot of time to make a royal dress for Kagome but they did find an old one that they restyle to make them look new. They also made sure the dress wasn't tight around the baby bump.

The dress was a lovely gown with a dark shade of blue that was off the shoulder with black ribbon and perals on decorated the breast area on the front of the dress. she wore a fancy diamond necklace with black opal in it with a matching tiaras. Her hair was flowing freely down her back with perals beaded in her hair.

Athanasia on the other hand was dress had been made of the finest silk that was white with lace over top of it, with the sleeves and bottom half of the dress look like a fancy bow with both gold and with fancy lace sawen into it with gold all over it. Her hair was down in a way to frame her face and hold her tiara, that was made with the biggest rubies in the empire and the finest gold in the world, with a matching earings and chocker necklace that match them;

 Her hair was down in a way to frame her face and hold her tiara, that was made with the biggest rubies in the empire and the finest gold in the world, with a matching earings and chocker necklace that match them;

On the other hand Jaken had gotten the 3 children ready for the ball as well. He put Shippo and Rin in traditional kimonos. Baby Amaldeep on the other hand was dress in a long white gown made of silk, with the royal family's crest on a bow on top of his clothes.

Meanwhile outside

Guests had started to arrive from all over the empire for this ball, Claude was dress in his best uniform greeting visting nobles to the ball. Duke Valentime and his wife came as well, feeling horrible about what their eldest daughter did, but glade that their youngest wasn't being punished so they let her come to protect Rose from her older sister; since they saw her hit her daughter once the invition came to their home infront of them.

On the other side of the room Jennette was sneeking into the ball wearing the most ugly pink gown in the world;

*Think this is Jennette from her hair down to the jewelary*

Jennette hated the idea of Athanasia and her little creature having a ball all to themselves and her father had tried to not allow HER, the true first princess to be allowed to go to the ball. Once everyone saw her, in her amazing gown that her aunt help get her, they would forget that b!tch and her brat like at the debute ball.

Elsewhere on the palace grounds

A larged blue portal had open up in the Opal Palace's garden, demons of many diffrent kinds started to come out all dressed in armer. The last two out were Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, both dressed in armer that looked very much like their fahter's (Look up Inuyasha father in Google Images) both with very scary looks on their faces.

Sesshomaru then lifted his nose to the air, catching the scent of his beloved wife, son and ward/daughter he called "THIS WHY!" and with a battle cry all the demons moved in that duration to where the ball was being feld in the main palace!

To be continued .............