My son and his father are dog demons!

Claude waited a day and then headed to the room that housed his daughter, Athanasia and his grandchild the next morning. The weird thing was that the child has dog ears but why? Could it be a curse or something? Claude didn't know, but he would find out. When he opened the door he saw Athanasia singing to Amaldeep.

Think it's Athanasia and baby Amaldeep with Claude standing in the doorway. And take out the ending.

Claude stared at the pair for a minute till he cleared his throat. Athanasia raised her head and waited for him to speak. "It's time for breakfast and I want you to join me" said Claude and Athanasia agreed. Athanasia walked beside him to the dinning hall when he ask what she was wearing. "It's called a kimono that people in my husband's land wear. My son and my's kimonos are made of silk, to show our statures" explained a calm Athanasia. Claude was surprised, but didn't say anything. If this men could give his daughter and grandson fine clothes that was fine by him.

When they got to the dinning room, Jennette and her fiancee, Ijekiel where already sitting at the table. "Daddy" cried Jennette till Claude shot her a glare. Athanasia then took her sat in her chair (that unforgivably) was next's to Jennette. Jennette then saw the baby's ears and stared to pull on them making Amaldeep cry. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" cried Athanasia pulling Jennette's hand off her son's ear.

"What are you saying he deformed having ears like that" said Jennette, not feeling sorry for pulling the baby's ears. They most be cursed or something. "My son is not deformed. Amaldeep is a hybrid; half human from me and half Dog Demon from his father, Lord Sesshomaru" explained a made Athanasia who tried to calm her son at the same time.

Claude and Ijekiel where shocked at the princess that had married a demon and had a child with him. "YOU SLEPT WITH A DOG YOU SL!T" screamed a mad Jennette for losing her place of crown princess to this sl!t and this abortion. "DID YOU HEAR A THING I JUST SAID, A DOG DEMON YOU BRAT, NOT A DOG, HEAR I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF" screamed Athanasia pulling a picture of her beloved husband out of her kimono.

 "DID YOU HEAR A THING I JUST SAID, A DOG DEMON YOU BRAT, NOT A DOG, HEAR I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF" screamed Athanasia pulling a picture of her beloved husband out of her kimono

"But princess this men doesn't have dog ears?" asked a confused Ijekiel, but Athy explained that since her son wasn't a full dog demon he had dog ears. "Take Sesshomaru's little brother, Inuyasha for example a half dog demon" said Athanasia pulling another photo out of her brother-in-law and one of her best friends.

 "Take Sesshomaru's little brother, Inuyasha for example a half dog demon" said Athanasia pulling another photo out of her brother-in-law and one of her best friends

Claude could see how the two men/demon/brothers (He didn't know witch one to say) and Amaldeep looked a lot alike. "But this Inuyasha is a half demon but Sesshomaru isn't ......" said Jennette trying to cause a fight. "They are brothers with the same father but different mothers like you and I, Jennette. Inuyasha's mother was a human princess and Sesshomaru's mother is a full demon. Their father was a great dog demon and lord of the western lands before Sesshomaru." explain Athanasia knowing what Jennette was trying to pull. "Jennette shut up and leave Athanasia and her son alone or leave." said Claude, who was tired of Jennette. She shut up and everyone continued breakfast.

In the Western land's war room

Inuyasha had just arrived at the the palace with other demons of all kinds. Enraged with the fact that Athanasia and Amaldeep where kidnapped."Hey it could be her father, Claude. Remember he wanted to kill her and Athy said he has magic" said Kouga of the wolf demon clan. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha looked at each other knowing it must be him, for the last year they smelled the same magic that tried to pull Athy somewhere , and it smelled like Claude. They knew his sent from the cloth they fond of Athy's dress when she got here.

"WE SHALL USE THE SWORDS OF OUR FATHER TO OPEN A PORTAL TO FIND THEM! PREPARE FOR A BATTLE" screamed the two brothers. As everyone else left the room, Inuyasha turned to Sesshomaru saying "We will be find them, Sesshomaru, I promise."

Back with Athy

Athy was forced to attend a tea party that Jennette was hosting. All the young ladies her age where there trying to suck up to her, Athy just smiled coldly when one try to say they met at her debut "I remember you, you called me the unwanted princess and had pushed me into a wall." The girl paled and ran away, with guards after her for hurting their princess. Felix was standing protectively behind her at all time thinking 'How could people be so mean to princess Athanasia?' A maid was holding Amaldeep, who looked to be crying, came running over to the princess saying "Princess, prince Amaldeep won't eat." Athy took her son for the maid, and started to feed him herself. All the young ladies look shocked at this. "Sister what are you doing? have the wet nurse do it" screeched Jennette trying to grab the baby, but was stopped by Felix.

"Princess why are you doing that" said a young girl, who was drag to the tea party by her sister. Athy smiled warmly and said "I'm feed Amaldeep, a mother's milk has all the nutrients a wet nurse doesn't, and it helps a mother bond with there child." The girl nodded understanding, when all of a sudden a kreacher screamed "MY LADY!" Who looked like this came running towards her with a little girl screaming "Mama!";

" The girl nodded understanding, when all of a sudden a kreacher screamed "MY LADY!" Who looked like this came running towards her with a little girl screaming "Mama!";

 "Jaken? Rin?" Screamed a crying Athy hugging them. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE" shouted a voice that was Claude.