Claude's A+ attempt of stopping Mating Season

"I don't believe this!" growled Sesshomaru as he crumped up the paper the remains of the letter he received from his mate's sperm donner (He had to thank his sister- in- law for teach him that word, maybe a new kimono and servants would do). It was telling him that Athanasia would not be spending his rut with him, and politely telling him to 'F' off.

Koga was watching the Lord of the Western Lands about to storm off to kill the human male who dared order a powerful demon around, before intervening remining the inu demon that by their sacred laws he had to formally challenge Claude de Alger Obelia to a dual, for the rights to claim his mate.

The Inu demon growled at the wolf in challenge, who growled right back. The two barred their fangs at each other before Sesshomaru stopped before questioning the younger demon "An what in the off chance he wins? You know by the laws you just spook of, this Sesshomaru could lose his mate and offspring!"

Koga nodded his head before leaning against the storage cabinet nearest him before coolly pointing out "Yes that could happen, however it would not only show that peskily male, but those dumb noble humans that you're powerful enough on your own if you won. It could help Athanasia claim her birthright!"

Sesshomaru's inner demon was agreeing with the young wolf chief; as the beasts thoughts echoed in the Lord's mind 'You know the wolf's right, our mate's birthright's is still not hers, and those human males whisper of taking our mate and putting their offspring in her, so they can be crown! This is our way of putting them and her neglectful father in their place, bowing at our mate's feet as she stands tall, proudly beside us!'

Sesshomaru knew his inner demon spook the truth, epically on other males wanted to impregnate HIS mate! Sure these other males would keep Amaldeep alive to make it seem like they were the perfect family until their offspring was born. 

Koga walked over placing a hand on the Demon Lord's shoulder, before leading them out of the room, "Come on let's go practice your spearing so you can win against that joke of a ruler. I mean come on from what I gather he's only that powerful with his magic, you got the strength you master for centuries on your side!"

Meanwhile outside the door a smirking Inuyasha stood their holding a giggling Amaldeep in his arms, who gloat said "Amaldeep and I both hope you loss Sesshomaru! Isn't that right Nephew?"

Amaldeep turned to his father before saying with a lisp "Mommy's mine, Daddy no take her away for a week!" Sesshomaru glared at the two before taking his son out of his brother's arms, before walking away leaving Koga and Inuyasha arguing at each other, before full on fighting.