Prologue

Athanasia was running as fast as her legs could carry her. The guards where not far behind her and catching up fast. 'No I don't want to die' thought a scared Athanasia as her magic started swirling around her. As the magic swirled, Athanasia started to glow and slowly disappeared. As the guards finally caught up to her, Athanasia was gone.

In Federal Era Japan

Sesshomaru was walking around in a forest in the western lands, when he smell a new sent near by. He got ready to attack, till he saw a human girl with blond hair in strange garments of purple. She lifted her head and Sesshomaru gasped, her eyes where like the sapphires he and his father use to look at when he was a pup. He then noticed she looked scared and said "This Sesshomaru will not hurt you, calm yourself down girl."

Athanasia started to calm down and ask where she was, "your in Japan, in the western lands on my lands" said Sesshomaru as he study her more. She was the most beautiful female he ever saw. 

"I'm sorry I didn't know, my name Athanasia" said Athy. Sesshomaru then told her to follow him and she did. The two started walking side by side, taking side glances to look at the other. Both thinking how beautiful/handsome they look.

Unknown to either of them, the would become friends in a week, learn about each others pasts, find comfort in each other, fall in love, marry, and have a beautiful hybrid child together. All would be perfect till

Someone wanted to destroy it.