Royal Court Meeting begains part 1

*This is what Athanasia wearing & looking like in this chapter*

"So Lady Kagome gave birth to a daughter I don't see what's the big deal is?" Lily wondered outloud as she helped her princess get dress in the stranged outfit that Lord Sesshmaru have brought with him for his wife. It had only been hours after the birth and every demon was acting like a miracle has happen. Now with the sun rising, the whole Empire had know what happen at the ball the night before.

"Lily dog demons haven't had any female pups born in so long, longer then my husband's birth." explained Athy as the last piece of her outfit was placed on her, a beatiful sapphire necklace that was gifted to her during the pair's courting period. The jewled eye woman looked threw the mirror over at the crib watch her son sleeping peacfully, no cares in the world about the matters that need to be solve like the adults had too.

"Can you stay here with Amaldeep for a bit?" asked the princess to her nanny, then left the room to head over to the royal council chamber were they would discussed what to do now with the situation regarding Athy and Amaldeep. Since the pair came as a package deal, the two different relams there's was a fight over who should have them for heirs. 

"Wow you can really hear them from all the way down the hallway." muttered Athy as she made her way down the end of the hallway, till she was grabbed from behind and spuned around to see; Rosalia Judith and Roger Alpheus glaring at her. "How dare you! You first injury my niece and now trying to take away her rightful title, you monster!" Rosline snarled at the young royaler, digging her nails into the girl's skin.

"Duchess, Duke you see I'm bussy so I need to go now." glared Athy before she tried to open the door with her other hand till Roger grabbed her as well. "My son and Jennette are the heirs, not your beast of a son and nor you, a daughter of a w^ore! You'll never take the seat from a true noble born child!" growled Duke Alpheus trying to yank her away from the door, but froze in fear as the door open to see you two pairs of blazing eyes, one gold and the other jeweled blue.

*Kill them, they hurt mate! They need to pay* growled the inner demon witch made the Lord of the Westerlands agree. But his wife removed the pests hands, moving forward with a smile as she took her husband's arm Sesshmaru calm down.

"While let's get this meeting started, unless you two have a reason why it shouldn't?" asked Athy coldy glaring at them with blazing jeweled eyes showing no other emotion on her face. The couple turned away from the cowarying nobles walking into the room full of demons and nobles from all over the two countries, dressed in their finest outfits and were glaring from both sides of the table.

Claude was still glaring at the pair relate to Jennette before whispering "I'll deal with you two later" before turning around walking into the meeting room. Meanwhile down the hallway, Jennette (who was now wearing a bandaged from what was left of her arm to her shoulder, so she wouldn't lose anymore blood) wearing a dress for a ball instead of a couciel meeting looking hopeful 'Maybe now Daddy will finally get rid of that w^hore and her bas#erd child for what they did to me!' leaning, more like clinging, on a very uncomfortable Ijekiel.

"Auntie, Uncle what's wrong?" asked a confussed Jennette seeing her relatives standing outside the metting room looking very scared. Rosilane Judith snapped out of it looking at her injured neice smiling fakily (since the Chimera bought it everytime) before petting her head saying "Don't worry Jennette let's go in now."

The family finally made it inside, as Jennette smiled brightly not even bothering to address herself properly to the royal court or show respect to her own 'father', the Emperor. Claude looked very irritated by Jennette's foolishness, the same could be said by the nobles of both countries. Claude sighed in sadness before shaking his head, glaring at his 'beloved' daughter "Jennette you need to start acting like a princess of this Empire soon or I will remove your title and your right to inheirt the throne." then turned back to the conciel, ignoring Lady Rosaline and Duke Alphues protesting "Now let's start the meeting now!"