Royal Court Meeting Finally?

*Sesshomaru's badass moments!*

........ carrying boxs of papers with them, then the groups split in half "One half is the work her tudors and teachers give her and the other half is Jennette's royal duties. Neither of witch are done correctly and some are even left blank." said Claude, making the nobles and demons in the room turn to stair at the bruntte girl in shook and horror. Meanwhile Jennette didn't understand what was so important about her 'amazing' work skills, shouldn't Claude and the nobles be dealing with that daugher of a wh$re (aka insulting Athanasia and Diana here) and her ba#terd mutt of a son (aka insulting Sesshmaru and the cute baby)

"What's wroung with my work Daddy? Didn't I do a good job? Aunty and Uncle said I was doing a fine job?" asked Jennette tilting her head, unknowing dragging her mother's family into the mud with her. "What do they know about ruling an Empire?" Duchess Crown asked glaring at the Alpheus and Jubith families, already getting an idea on what they were after. "But Uncle raised Ijekiel to be my husband, the next Emperor after Dadd-" the 'beloved' princess started to say untill the demons all started laughing, hard.

"HA HA HAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" even Sesshmarou, known to keep his cool and calm look on his face at all times was laughing. Athanasia was giggling as well from behind her fan seeing the looks the nobles, Claude, gurads, and servents were giving her 'sister'. "Princess Jennette, your marraige to Lord Ijekiel will only make him a Prince Consort nothing more, IF you become the heir." stated Felix before nodding to his father to counue, witch he did "From the way you say things you were raised for only 1 goal, to make the Alpheus and Judith families incharged of the empire while you be their PUPPET EMPIRESS!" 

The laughter got louder and Jennette started to go red in the face, ready to shout if not for Ijekiel introupting the meeting "But what about Princess Athanasia? She has no support from the nobles and wasn't tought by any royal teac-" but was caught off by Claude glaring at him, making the poor boy gulp and step back in shock.

"I wasn't taught by any of the royal teachers or tutors either only by the old man in the royal library." Claude snapped out and the older nobles of the Empire knew that bowed their heads, Rouger in shame since he knew already from Penelope and Rosaline also since she used to make fun of the Emperor to anyone that listen.

"And you know what's funny, that same old man tought me also tought Athanasia as well and finished her studies before Jennette even stepped foot in the Debut Ball! She even help rule the Empire when Jennette was only playing around 'acting' like a 'true noble' princess would." laughed the jeweled eye man. The demons, Athanasia knew from what he was saying showed that Athanasia was more quolith to rule then Jennette or in the real case Ijeikel ever would.

"This Sesshomaru belives his beloved would be a better ruler then the puppet and their golden ticket." the dog demon of the West said before looking at his wife and said with eyes full of loves "If my wife wishes I would suppot you being a ruler in your own right, only if you agree to this Sesshmaru's rules!"

Athanasia blushed bright red in a face and all the male demons started laughing hard, understanding what he ment. Inuyasha was making gagging noses as he muttered out loud "Keep your sex ideas in the bedroom pleace!" Claude and the nobles of the Obelia Empire now understanding what they ment went shell shook on them, Jennette meanwhile looked angery that her 'sister' would allow her 'dog' to act like this in public! 'God help me if she wants the throne! She thinks she's better then me for having a child and finishing all her studies before me, her older sister.' thought the chimera angerly glaring at the couple from her place at the table. 

Athanasia looked at Sesshomaru for a moment and started to think about what to choose, first she would be taking back what was rightfully her's, the throne of the Empire. Her son would be the heir of 2 lands but that would changed if they had more pups ...... stopping a civil war if both pups wanted the throne of the Western Lands.

Athanasia then knew she would have to deal with Jennette and that brunette relatives threatening her life and her son's, untill they crown Jennette Empress. But if she didn't then she bet Alphues would try to take over the Western Lands andd might kill her son in cause one of the decendents wanted the throne.

Athanasia took her beloved husband's hand in his, jeweled eyes meeting gold ones. Squeezing the hand she turned and looked at Claude de Alger Obelia before saying "I Athanasia de Alger Obelia, wife of Lord Sesshomaru of the Western Lands challenge Jennette de Alger Obelia for the right to the throne of the Obelian Empire!"

THE FIGHT TO THE THRONE IS ON!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what happens next, hope you all like this chapter, BYE AND HAPPY READING!!!!