A family reunion ...... why is there water on the floor?

*This is Koga a wolf demon and leader of Eastern Wolf Demon Tribe*

"Sesshomaru!" cried Athanasia rushing into her loves side as she got closed enough his arm shoot out grabbing her and pulled her into a deep kiss, with tounge as well. Jennette was still sreaming her head off till someone slapped her yelling "SHUT UP YOU B%TCH BEFORE I HAVE MY WOLVES EAT YOU!!!!!"

Standing infront of the Duchess and the chimera was Koga, leader of the Eastern Wolf Demon Tribe, growling at them. They tried to back away but were stopped as wolves, demon and animal, surrouned them all growling and teeth barried ready to bit them.

Claude paid to mind to them (seeing since Jennette and Rosalia Judith kept getting on his nerve, don't get him started on him wondering how they got into the ball ..... he needed a word with the guards again) but he was freaking out seeing Athanasia kissing her her HE COULDN'T SAY IT!!!! "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

Rushing over to the happy family he ripped Athanasia out of the seen and quickly picked up his grandson Amaldeep (who was still giggling out happy "Dadas") holding him protectily in his arms as he blocked his daughter form the demon's veiw.

Sesshomaru meanwhile looked calm on the outside but was p%ssed off on the inside, *HOW DARE HE TOUCH OUR PUP & MATE KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!* his inner demon yelled at him but the lord of Western Lands knew better then that. One wroung move an he might die, leaving his lands and pack vonrable to attack.

"LORD SESSHOMARU YOU CAME FOR ME!!!!" Joken cried (as anime tears came running down his face) as he flong himself at the Dog Demon, who punched him once he was closed enough. "Silence Joken." said the lord in a calm voice as Joken, who now face was beat red, landed by the feet of Felix. Little Amaldeep giggled thinking 'My dada is amazing stupid froug I want milk' (no one knows what babies our thinking about so I thought this was a good idea to do).

Rin was now running up to the demon, witch scaried all the humans, and hugged him. Sesshomaru then looked down smiling at the girl before he picked her up and then said "Athanaisa I was wondering if we could adopt Rin as our daughter since she is our ward but we have raised her up till now." Athy just smiled saying "Oh course we should Rin dose call you Papa and me Mama."

Claude meanwhile said "Can you two stop this lovey dovey moment NOW!" as he had the most irritaded look on his face as he thought 'Don't they get we might be going to war right about now or our they that stupid in love!!!!?!?!?!?!?'

Sesshomaru just glared at the human ruler before saying "This Sesshomaru dosen't do lovely dovely moments with his lady wife out in the open for all to see. He dose them in our bed chamber." "SESSHOMARU I THINK THEY GET IT!" sqeeled Athy as a blush came acrossed her face and her hands edmitaly covered her eyes.

Meanwhile halfway acrossed the ball room Kagome was watch what was happening laughting till she was hugged from behind. Leaning into the touch she whispered "I missed you Inuyasha." Inuyasha was sniffing her hair before saying "Well I missed the two of you more!" as his hand slowly went down to touch her belly. Shippo and Kilala where standing a little away till they heard water hitting the ground. Kagome grabbed her belly and started to screamed VERY LOUD.

"THE BABY'S COMING NOW!!!" screaming Kagome as Athanasia and maids rushed to the woman's side as they quickly lead her out of the ball room leaving Inuyasha and all the demons (now making the nobles scared since no one saw them enter the room) stunned for a few mintues before they all screamed "THE BABY'S COMING NOW!!?!?!?!?!?!" as they all rushed out of the ball room to fallow the woman.

HI EVERYONE!!!! So Inuyasha and Kagome our having their baby now so what do you think the baby should be;

A. Boy

B. Girl

Leave your votes on the letter see you later, HAPPY READING!!!