River Phoenix- part 1

[UNEDITED]

"Omg y/n, have you seen the new kid??" "No.. why?" "Omg he's so hot! Omg he's right there! Wait he's staring at you y/n!" *you turn around to see him. You were just staring at him admiring his face. His green and blue eyes sparkling as he walked through the sunlight. His blonde bouncy hair every time he took a step. He really was gorgeous...* Then you saw him begin walking over to your guys's table.
"Oh no.. what am I gonna say?!" You asked turning around panicking a bit. "Just act cool.." said your best friend. You took a few deep breaths. Next thing you know he was standing there. Right next to you. So close to you.

"Hey ummm.. I'm River... River Phoenix." You looked up and just stared deeply into his eyes again. God they were beautiful. "Hi umm- I'm y/n y/l/n. Would you like to sit with us??" You asked finally gaining the confidence to actually say that... "Umm- yes! That would be awesome." He sat down right next to you. It was silent the whole time as you guys just ate your lunch. The bell rang for next period. You guys began standing up. "Hey so River.. what class do you have next?" You asked. "Oh umm- I think it's.... ya it's History." He said pulling his schedule outta his pocket. You began blushing just from his voice.

"Do you need help finding the room?" "Uh ya actually! The teacher is Mrs. Adams.. Room 204, do you know where that is??" He asked smiling down at you. "Oh ya I know where that is come on." You grabbed his hand and ran down the hall with him. "Here it is! Have a good day River!" You said walking away. "Hey wait! Umm- I was wondering if umm- are you busy tonight??" He asked, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh umm- no! No one really likes me so- ya I ain't busy at all River, why what's up?" "Well.. I heard there's a carnival tonight, and well.. I was wondering if you wanna come with me?" He asked beginning to blush... did he like me?? No there's no way! But omg he's beautiful! "Omg yes! That would be awesome River! Thank you so much for inviting me! Umm- wanna meet after school?" "Ya that sounds great!!! I'll see ya' later!" He said walking backwards still looking at you. You walked away biting your lip and blushing. You couldn't believe it.. what's gonna happen??

*Hey guys! This is my first fanfic on here! Hope you enjoy it! There will be a part 2 comin' soon! Luv you guys!
-Morgan Phoenix😚💗☁️*