My bestfriend... (Chris)

Y/n POV:

I woke up to the loud noise of my little brother banging on my door. I groaned and got out of bed.
"What mom??"

"Chris is here! And it's 12 pm, it's time to get up!"

I closed my door. Chris has been my best friend since we were in kindergarten, but I've had a crush on him since we were in third grade. It's been 6 years, and I still haven't had the confidence to tell him. I don't want it to ruin our friendship. A lot of boys at school have asked me out and stuff... but I've said no to every single one of 'em. I guess all I want is Chris. But I'm not sure it's even gonna happen, so I don't know why I'm saving myself for him.

Anyways, I began getting ready. I quickly put on my black high-wasted jeans, with a white tank top tucked in, a Jean jacket, and my black high top converse, which had holes in the sides, and were really dirty..

I ran downstairs, "bye mom, bye bud." I said giving my little brother a hug bye.

"Bye sweetie!" My mom said from the kitchen, as she was doing dishes.

I opened my front door to see Chris sitting on my front steps. Damn did he look hot.

"Hey Chris."

"Oh hey y/n. Umm, I was thinking maybe just me and you could hang out today.. Gordie, Verno and Teddy are all busy, and I have nothing else to do today. Besides maybe getting my ass whooped a few times, so what do ya say? You up for it?" He says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Umm, of course I'm up for a day with my best friend ever." I say, beginning to run away from my house.

"Oh you are dead meat y/l/n." I heard Chris beginning to run, and race me to the treehouse.

About 5 minutes passed, and I finally arrived at the treehouse. I stop at the latter and lean on it to catch my breath. I look back to see Chris stumbling, half running, and dragging his feet across the dirt.

"Why. Why did you do that y/n. My god, never mind an ass beating, that just kicked my ass."

"Ehh, well I still won. Like always." I say winking at him then climbing the latter.

Chris follows and I sit in the hammock and he sits in a chair and begins lighting a cigarette.

We just sat there in silence, which honestly gave me a lot of time to think about things. Maybe it's not too bad of an idea to just tell him how I feel.

"Hey Chris." I say looking over at him, sitting back up.

"Yea, umm what's up." He says taking the cigarette out of his mouth and blowing the smoke out slowly. God he was so attractive when he did that...

"There's really something I need to tell you. I've been holding it in for 6 years. And I honestly don't think I can hold it in any longer Chris."

"Well actually y/n, there's something I need to t-" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his, slowly.

I placed my hands on his cheeks and he placed his on my thighs. (Btw you guys are freshman's. [9th grade])

After a few minutes we finally pull apart and put our foreheads together.

"I didn't think you liked me that way." He says out of breath.

"I don't just like you Chris. I love you."

"God I've been waiting the longest time to here you say that." He says smashing his lips back into mine once again.

"Wooo ya Chris! You finally did it!"

We hear, what sounds like Teddys voice. We quickly pull apart  and look to the window of the treehouse and yep, it's Teddy.

"Teddy what the hell man!" Chris says, while me and him walk over to the window to see how the hell Teddy could actually get all the way up here. Sure enough, Vern was on the bottom, Gordie in the middle, and Teddy right there.

"You told me you guys were busy today! What the hell is wrong with you guys?!!" Chris says getting mad.

"Well, we only said that because you told us you were finally gonna get the confidence to tell her your feelings, so we knew if we told you we were all busy, you would tell her today. And our plan worked boys!" Teddy says as they all get down.

"Come on, let's get outta here." Chris says taking my hand and leads me down the ladder.

*About 10 minutes later*

We walked all the way to a very quiet beach with absolutely no people.

Our hands still latched we walk over to the edge of the water and lay down on the soft sand.

I look over and admire Chris's face. I've always loved his nose. It was so unique, and adorable.

He looked over at me and put his hand to my hair and put a strand behind my ear.

"Your beautiful, you know that right?"

I blush, "you know your perfect right?" I say smirking.

I lean in slowly and kiss only for a few seconds. We watch the seagulls in the sky fly by, with our hands still latched.

I finally did it. And nothing bad happened. I love Chris forever and always with all my heart...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all! Hope you guys liked this! Again, if you have any requests, don't be afraid to go into my dms and lmk! I'd be more than happy to do requests!☺️
-Morgan Phoenix

Hey y'all! Hope you guys liked this! Again, if you have any requests, don't be afraid to go into my dms and lmk! I'd be more than happy to do requests!☺️-Morgan Phoenix