Jonathan Brandis

Y/n POV:
As I was laying there. Staring at my ceiling. I really began to think to myself, I seriously am the luckiest girl ever.

I suddenly heard a big thud on my window, I quietly walk over to it, since it was 11pm, and open my curtains.

I didn't see anyone, until I looked down and saw Jonathan?? I quietly opened my window and peeled my head out.

"Jonathan what are you doing here? Are you crazy!??" I say kind of whispering, kind of yelling. "I missed you." He says looking up at me with his puppy dog eyes he does. "We literally just saw each other like 6 hours ago babe." "Okay, okay. But just come down, I have to bring you to my house to show you something."

I climbed out and jumped down. Jonathan caught me which gave me butterflies. This boy really had me wrapped around his finger. He gave me a quick peck and grabbed my hand. We began running back to his house, which luckily wasn't too far away. About 6 minutes later we made it.

"Alright baby, I need you to close your eyes."
He says softly, walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, guiding my forward. I put my hands over my eyes and giggled a little bit.

"Alright open your eyes baby." He whispers in my ear softly, sending goosebumps up my spine. I open my eyes and see a big tree house.

"OH. MY. GOSH!!! JONATHAN! Is this why you had to leave so early today?" "Well yeah. I've been workin on it for a few weeks, but I couldn't take it anymore! I had to finish it for my favorite girl ever." He says.

I jump up, and wrap my legs around his waist. He puts his hands on my waist, and I put mine around his neck. "I love you." I say, not even giving him time to respond back, I quickly smashed my lips into his. With our heads moving every which way, our lips were still connected. His hands moved up to my back, and stroked my hair lightly. I twisted my fingers around his blonde locks, then down to his chest.

We finally stopped after 3 minutes and I got down and he latched onto my hand pulling me towards the tree house.

He let me go in first, then he followed me in. There was blankets, pillows, popcorn, and little portable DVD player, and a bunch of movies.

"What movie do you want baby." He says giving me one quick peck.

"Umm. Ooh, let's do The Outsiders." I say laying down on his chest. He pulled out the movie and had to get up to put it in. He came back and pulled me back into his chest. He pulled the huge blanket over us and we started eating some popcorn.

"I love you so much babe." I say, with my head on his lap and looking up at his beautiful face. "Well, I love you more baby." He says smirking and leaning down, wrapping his hands around my waist and kisses me one more time. I don't even think we even watched a single part of the movie that night. God I love him.

~HEYYYY! I hope you guys enjoyed this!!! If anyone has any requests, please feel free to dm me! Thank you guys so much~-Morgan Phoenix💗

-Morgan Phoenix💗