Corey Haim

It was a rainy Sunday night, you were just laying in bed, when you decided to get up and actually do something...
You got up and went into your bathroom to take a shower. When you got out you did your daily routine, put on some silky pj shorts, with an oversized t-shirt that had your favorite song written on it; Smells like teen spirit. It had also been the song you and your boyfriend, Corey Haim had listened to on your first date. You went crawled back into bed and just stared out the window watching the rain slowly fade away and before you knew, it had stopped raining. All you could think about was you and Coreys moments.. the time he had kissed you by the lake... the time you went to watch him play baseball...
You were slowly drifting asleep, when you heard a knock on your door, you looked at your clock and it was 1 am... who could possibly be at your door at this time?? You got up scratching your neck, kind of annoyed. You slowly opened the door to reveal your handsome boyfriend.
He just stood their all wet, with just a t-shirt, jeans and your favorite shoes of his, his nike high tops.
"Omg are you okay babe??" You asked since he looked like he had been out in the rain for hours... "uh- yeah- I walked here all the way from my house to here, and I was standing outside for a good 5 minutes, until your mom finally let me in... I felt bad since it's late and she had to answer the door, but I just missed you SO MUCH!" "Corey... it's literally been 5 hours..." You giggled a little bit and began brushing your fingers through his hair. He finally stepped into your room and closed the door. He tilted his head back so he could slick his beautiful black hair back with his fingers. God you loved his black hair and his bright blue eyes. He sat at the end of your bed.
You walked up to your purple radio, and put in your Nirvana cd. You put on Smells Like teen Spirit. Corey quickly stood back up and grabbed your hands intertwining your fingers with his. You guys were just dancing and he had a huge smile on his face. Your smile was his favorite thing ever. It made you blush everything. It was so big, and let's just say you always thought it was the sexiest thing ever.
He spun you around a few times, and the last time he spun you around, he wrapped one of his hands around your back, and placed it on your waist above your shorts. He pulled you closer and closer to his body.
You could feel his abs against your stomach, which gave you massive butterflies. He smiled again and leaned in slowly. You felt his soft lips against yours. The kiss was passionate and slow. Your lips moving in sync, with your hands tangled in his black hair still slightly wet, and his hands around your waist. You guys pulled away, and it was the end of the song. You just placed your forehead on his.

The rest of the night you guys cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hey guys! It's Morgan! I really hope you guys like this one!!! God I love Corey😭😫