How we met... (Marko)

Y/n POV:

I walked into the comic book store to meet up with my best friends, Edgar and Alan. I didn't see them anywhere, so I just decided to look through the comic books. I grabbed one from the shelf, but accidentally dropped it. I went down to grab it, but felt a hand lightly hit mine, it was really cold. I looked up to see a curly headed, golden blonde attractive ass boy. He was wearing a white crop top, which was showing his abs. Oh my god. This boy was even more hot. He was also wearing jeans with what looked like worn leather chaps, biker boots, a skull earring, and a leather jacket, with a bunch of different patches and stuff all over it.

"Oh hey... umm thank you." I said looking down because I was really shy.

"Hey. What's your name beautiful? I'm Marko." He says leaning down to look at me.

I finally got the courage to actually look at him. Oh my god, his eyes were beautiful too. They were a ocean blue, mixed with a beautiful green grass color.

"Hello?" He says smirking and giggling a little bit, waving his hand in front of my face because I was way too distracted by his beautiful features.

"Oh. Umm sorry. I'm y/n.." I say beginning to walk away because I totally just embarrassed myself.

"Hey, hey wait!" I hear him start saying and I hear his boots start running towards me.

"What? It's not like your gonna ask me out anyways. Listen I really have to go Marko."

I began walking away again when I felt a hand latch onto my wrist and slightly pull me back.

"Hey, actually believe it or not, I was gonna ask you on a date. Your so beautiful." He says lightly placing his hand on my cheek.

"Wait really??"

"Uh- ya. How could I not."

He grabs my hand and runs me outside to his motorcycle. *great I have to get on this boys bike.*

He got on, and swung me behind him. I straddled his bike.

"Your gonna wanna hold on tight." He says looking back at me smirking, as he began revving his bike. It was lowkey hot.

"Yeah great." I say, not very excited for this ride.

He began going, and I wasn't expecting it at all, and I really didn't have time to react, or I would've probably been dead. So I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist, my fingertips on his open stomach, and I dug my head in his shoulder blade.

He swung a tight corner, and we went down a thing of stairs.

"Oh my god. OH MY GOD. MARKO ARE YOU INSANE??" I say freaking out because that was scary as hell.

"YOUR TOTALLY FINE! I got you!" He says smiling.

We finally arrived just at the beach in front of the water.

I quickly got off and walked over to the edge of the water with my arms crossed. I was pretty pissed at Marko. I've barely even known him for an hour, and he really just did that.

I hear his chaps click and clacking as he made his way over to me.

I just sat in the sand and looked at my shoes and buried my face into my knees.

"Hey. What's wrong, are you okay?" He asks me, putting his soft, but cold hand on shoulder.

"Why would you do that?" I say looking over at him. But I honestly don't think I could be mad at him, just his face. God what is this boy doing to me?.

"I'm really sorry okay."

"Also, why are your hands so cold.?"

He sits down on the sand next to me and looks out at the water, while I just admire his adorable face.

"I really need to tell you som-" I cut him off by smashing my lips into his. I put my hands on his soft rosy cheeks, and he puts his on the middle of my back, pulling me a little bit closer.

"Woah." He says looking me right in the eyes.

"Yeah" I say letting go and scooting over a little bit, looking out at the water. I couldn't resist anymore. God this boy was doing something to me.

"God your so attractive." I say quickly kissing him again. This one was almost more rough, but still so passionate. He pulled away after a few minutes and looked down than back up at my eyes.

"Look, y/n. I really have to tell you something."

"Of course, what is it?"

"Look, I'm not what you probably think I am. I'm not human. I'm. Umm. I'm a vampire."

I just sat there in shock.

"I'm really sorry for not telling you earlier, I was just worried you'd reject me."

"Marko, honestly I literally don't care what you are, your still the hottest tamale ever." I say, we both laugh a little.

"Well it's getting really dark, I'll drive ya home." He says standing up brushing the sand off his butt, I stood up and did the same thing.

I quickly hopped on the back of his bike, feeling a lot more comfortable this time, I snaked my arms around his body and let my hands rest on his chest.

He took off fast, within 8 minutes, I was in front of my house.

He hopped off and picked me up, to get me off. We stood in the middle of the road, just looking into each other's eyes.

"God your so beautiful." He says kissing me one more time quickly.

"Will you be my girl?"

"Oh my gosh yes Marko!!" I say jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him again. He spins me around and I let my head fall back and laugh.

"I love you so much. I'll see you tomorrow baby." He says putting me down.

"Love you Marko." I say running to my house.

I'm dating a vampire. And someone that I literally just met today. Shoot, what am I gonna tell Edgar and Alan? Oh no...

HEYY GUYS! I hope you guys like this, I literally have the biggest crush on Marko, y'all don't even know!! If any of you have any requests, my dms are open, feel free to ask for someone!😘