Come as you are. (Joey Trotta)

It was a late night, around 10 pm. You were way too bored, so you pulled out your vintage record player, put in your favorite band, the Nevermind album by Nirvana.

You put on Come As You Are since it was your favorite from that album. Your parents were staying at a hotel that night, and your only sibling, which was your twin brother was at school, Rigs... so you were just home by yourself... in your pjs...

You layed back down on your bed, tapped your fingers on the side of your bed frame to the beat...

You heard your door bell ring.

You turned off your record player, and ran down the stairs. You only had on some baggy semi-booty shorts, and a oversized t-shirt with your wavy hair in a bun.

You opened the door to see Joey, who just so happened to be literally your biggest crush ever...

He was faced towards the bushes in your driveway, you leaned over to see what he was looking at, and it was your brother... Billy. He looked like he was telling Joey to do something.

"Hey Joey..." you said just to let him know you were there.

"Oh- uh hi y/n..." he said scratching his neck, blushing with a slight smirk on his face.

"Umm- whatcha doin' here this time of night.. Aren't you guys supposed to be sleeping."

"Well yes, but we snuck out because, I have to tell you something, but now that I think about it... I really don't know about telling you... umm- welp goodnight y/n..."

He began to turn around when you grabbed his wrist, and pulled him inside.

You took his hand and dragged him up to your room. "So... what is it that you needed to tell me Joey.." you say sitting at your vanity chair.

He slowly walks over to your bed and just sits at the edge. "Well... umm. I don't know if you feel the same way- and it's totally fine if you don't, it would just really suck because my life already sucks as it is.. but I really, like REALLY like you.." You couldn't believe it. Your crush just told you he liked you. You couldn't even find the right words to begin speaking. "Well, okay yep that's what I expected, goodnight." He said rubbing his hands on his knees and began to stand up.

You got up and spun him around, looked him in his chocolate eyes that drove you absolutely c-r-a-z-y. You smashed your lips into his. Your hands were on his warm cheeks, and his hands were around your waist. Your lips moving passionately, you never wanted it to end. But you had to pull away..

You guys pulled away and out of breath. He put his forehead on yours and just smiled.

"wOo!!! YEAH jOeYy!! YOU GO MAN!" You heard yelling from your window. You both turned to face the window to see your brother Billy and Snuffy... Luis and Hank must've been holding them up to the window.

"Y'all are just hilarious aren't ya!" Joey says speed walking over to the window and opening it. You walked over and asked, "did y'all really just watch that? Y'all are sick. You guys are gonna get caught." "Don't worry about it sissy, say goodbye to your boyfriend and let's go Joey, before we do actually get in trouble for the fifth time this week. Hurry up."
You slammed your window shut and closed the blinds.

Billy was never really the 'really overprotective brother'... just as long as they never hurt you, he never had a problem with them.

"Well.. I guess you better get goin' now huh?" You asked a little sad.

"Yes, but you should definitely come and visit us sometime. I would really love that." He says winking.

You latch onto his hand and run downstairs, you guys just stood in the hallway for a few minutes.

He crashed his lips into your one more time, but this time it was a bit rougher, but still passionate.

"I have a question."

"And what would that be Joseph Trotta??"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Ahh! Yes of course I will!"

You jump up and wrap your legs around his waist and just hug him. You could hug him for hours, and hours, and hours.

He put you down. "Alright well I really gotta go before I literally get my ass beatin.."

You kissed him one last time just real quick and he said goodbye, and walked out the door.

You couldn't believe it.. You have a boyfriend.
And it's Joey Trotta..

UNEDITED!!