River Phoenix- smut

*WARNING: this story contains smut, if you get uncomfy, I've warned you!*

Y/N POV:

Tonight was the night. My first time ever. I looked in the mirror at myself, adjusting my bra strap. River was never the one to force me into doing this. We've been together for 4 years and have never gone as far as kissing.

I finally told him that I want to do it. I want him. That's all. I'm nervous right now. But I love River, and I trust him. Ugh alright enough of me blabbing....

I walked out of the bathroom, to see River shirtless laying on his elbow playing with the bed sheet. When he hears the door creek, he looks up at me. A small smirk creeps on his face, and he looks me up and down.

"Your. Your gorgeous babe." He says taking a big gulp.

I look down blushing and walk over to him and push him down on the bed.

I hover over him and look him in the eyes, pushing my hair to one side.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks gently rubbing my cheek.

"Yes River." I say not even giving him time to answer and I smash my lips into his. A few minutes later he flips me over so he's on top now. He began biting my neck, and he hit my sweet spot and I moaned.

He giggled and kept sucking all the way down to my breasts, stomach, and then my inner thighs. He slowly pulled down my panties and started rubbing my clit. *I HOPE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS SO GROSSED OUT BY THAT WORD. ANYWAYSSSS.*

I moaned loud this time.

"River. Omg river." Suddenly he stopped.

"What the hell was that for?"

He then laid on his back on the bed and just laid there.

"Come on babe." He says.

"Oh no no, river if you think I'm giving you a blow job, you have got to be outta your damn mind."

"Oh my god, babe that's not what I meant." He picked my up and put my on top of him so that I was straddling him.

He was now in his boxers and I felt a lump against my clit. I began kissing him again, and he was teasing me obviously, because he moving around a lot. I kept moaning and I pulled down his boxers and it sprung up. It was big. Now I was really nervous.

He flipped me over and got up and put a condom on. He came back and hovered over me. "This might hurt a little bit babe. I'm sorry." He slowly started putting himself inside of me and a tear began rolling down my eye.

"Ouch, shitttt." I say gripping the sheets.

"Babe, I can't do this if your gonna be in this much pain." He says taking himself out of me *OMG. River is being such a sweet little bean🥺*

"No, please. River."

He collapsed on the bed next to me just laying there, and I saw a tear roll down his face.

"Hey, why are you crying?? Look I'm not crying anymore, I'm perfectly fine. I want to do this Riv. I love you. I- I want you. No it's not that I want you, I NEED you."

"But. I hate seeing you cry. And If I know I'm the one that's making you cry, how could I just possibly keep going???"

"Look, I'm a virgin. I've heard this is normal. So can we please try again."

He didnt answer.

"River please."

He looks over at me. "Alright, alright." He rolls me back over and I giggle as he begins to kiss me again.

Then I felt him going slowly inside of me again. I tilted my head back and gripped onto his muscular back. He was fully inside of me.

"I'm gonna have to move now babe." He says whispering in my ear.

I just nodded my head and I felt him go out then going back in. He kept doing that for a while and now it was all just pleasure.

"Oh my god. River. Babyyy. I'm gonna- god I'm gonna cum."

"God your so tight. Me too babe."

A few moments later I came over his condom. My head tilted back, my eyes rolling back, and my hands gripping his back.

He collapsed next to me and just wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled.

"That. That was the best ever. God I love you so much." He says out of breath, kissing my head.

"I love you too."

We fell asleep in each other's arms that night. My first time wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. As long as it was with River, I knew I was going to be okay.

I literally feel like this sucks. But hopefully you guys like it. Lmk if you want more of these, and don't forget to vote🥰