River Phoenix

SORRY I LITERALLY HAVENT POSTED IN SO LONG! But here's another river one for y'all because who doesn't love river.... anyways, on with the storyyyy😘

Y/n POV:

I woke up to the rain pouring on the windows. I pouted rolling over to feel for my boyfriend, River but he wasn't there....

I didn't feel good as it was because of all the rain. I typically get like this on rainy days. But the fact that I couldn't just cuddle with river made me more upset.

I sighed and got up off the bed to see if he was downstairs.

I opened the bedroom door and rubbed my eyes a few times, rubbing the sleep out of them and stretching. I smelled bacon....

I slowly made my way downstairs and looking in the living room. No sign of river. I sighed again, but walked into the kitchen and began hearing the sizzling of the bacon.

"Good morning love..." river says as he turns his head my way, away from the bacon on the pan.

"Why weren't you in bed. It's rainy out and I just wanted to cuddle..." I say with pouty lips.

"Awww. I'm sorry love, but I'm making you breakfast, so go sit in the living room and we can eat breakfast together, then we can cuddle after, how bout that?" He says smiling, as he brushed his beautiful blonde bangs out of his eyes.

"Okay." I smile, but before I walk into the living room I walk over to him and give him a quick peck.

After about 10 more minutes, river comes over with two big plates filled with eggs, bacon, toast and a yogurt.

"Hold on! I'm not done!" He says as he places the two plates on the coffee table and sprints back into the kitchen, almost slipping.

I let out a small laugh. He comes rushing back with two glasses filled with orange juice.

"Damn babe. You didn't have to do all this." I say pecking his lips as he sits down next to me.

"Oh but i did. Now, let's put a movie in and eat this lovely breakfast." He smirks as he gets up and puts in footloose. It's always been our favorite movie to watch together.

After about 10 minutes I was already done with my whole plate and so was river. We both put our plates back onto the coffee table and I laid my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat, as both our eyes were glued to the tv.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I know. I love you too." I say smiling up at him and he pecks my lips one more time, before he pulls a blanket over us, while we listen to the rain hitting the deck and watching the movie.

Today was a good day after all.

—————————————————————

hi again! I really hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm also hoping to be updating this book more now! But I'm so sorry if I cannot! Love you guys <3
-
Morgan🧸