River Phoenix- part 2

[UNEDITED]

Sooner or later, the bell for the end of the day finally rung. You quickly grabbed your bag, which felt like 100 lbs, and sprinted down the hall. You went to the front doors to wait for him. Kids all around you, pushing and shoving you every where. Someone pushed you so hard you began to fall when you felt arms wrap around you, and pick you up. You turned around to reveal River. He had a worried look on his face. "Omg are you okay?" "Uh- ya I'm fine, come on... let's go to my house, I gotta get ready..."

Your house wasn't far away from the school at all, so you guys just walked there, talking more and getting to know him better. You asked where he lived before, which street he lives on now, etc. You guys finally arrived at your house, and your mom was cooking dinner, it must've been something big because it's early.. "Hey mom! I'm home." "Oh hi honey-" she turns the corner and looks right at River. River inches closer to you. "Oh why hello! Who is this honey?" She said wiping her hands with a paper towel. "Oh uh mom, this is River, he's new to our school, and he invited me to go to the Carnival tonight.. He literally just moved into the house down the street!" "Oh my goodness! Well it's so nice to meet you River! Your welcome anytime!" She says putting her hands on his shoulders. "Thank you so much Mrs. y/l/n." River said smiling, still a bit nervous though.. "You can call me Mary." He just shook his head, and you took his hand going upstairs to your room.

Luckily you had just cleaned your room last night. "Wow, you have a really pretty room." He said closing the door behind him. He was admiring your walls, which had Tapestries, and paintings on them. "Wow, did you paint these y/n??" "Yea actually" "These are beautiful!" He said looking at you smirking. "You can just put your stuff on my bed. I gotta take a shower and get dressed and ugh- a whole lotta other stuff. You can put in a movie if you want." "Okay" he went over and you began closing your bathroom door when you left it a crack open to see what he was doing, because you thought he was cute. He picked out a movie, and it was, The Breakfast Club. You loved that movie too. You took a shower, and couldn't seem to take your mind off of River, and how he was just sitting in YOUR room... You finally finished. You put on your outfit (all the way down at the bottom) and began doing some slight makeup. You heard your favorite part beginning to come on, you ran out of the bathroom to see River admiring one of your paintings, sitting on the end of your bed with Breakfast Club was on. He looked over to you and quickly stood up and walked over to you. "Wow... you look really pretty y/n..." omg omg omg.. he just called me pretty... REALLY PRETTY!?? "Thank you River.." you said blushing the hardest you've ever blushed. "EAT. MY. SHORTS." You heard on the tv, you started dying laughing out of no where because it was your favorite part. "Alright sorry, let's go!" You turned your tv off and ran downstairs with you and Rivers fingers intertwined. "Bye mom!" "Alright, bye honey, bye River!" "Bye Mrs. y/l/n.. uh- Mary I mean" Your mom chuckled as you guys began walking down the street.

It wasn't too far from your house, only about 10 minutes it took. River payed for the tickets, he got a bunch of 'em. "So, lady's pick first, what ride?" "Ooh- we should do the Ferris wheel..." "ahah, okay" he latched onto your hand again, and you walked to the Ferris wheel with your head on his shoulder. "4 tickets each" The miserable worker said to River, he handed the tickets over, and you guys got onto a green one. You sat on one side, and river sat on the other. He grabbed onto your hands under the table thing. You guys began going around, after sitting there for like 3 minutes. You guys all the sudden stopped at the way top. "Wow y/n, look at the view.." "omg that's absolutely gorgeous.." "But I don't think it's as gorgeous as you." You began blushing, and you decided to sit on his seat with him, it might've been uneven, but you just wanted to be close to him.. you rested your head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around your waist and you guys just watched the sunset. You all the sudden looked up at him and started just day dreaming into his bright eyes reflecting from the sun. He looked down at you and asked, "why are you lookin' at me like that?" "Because your really cute River." He began blushing. "Hey can I ask you something y/n.."
"Yeah what's up River.." "no, maybe it's too early.." "Too early for what.." he just shook his head and let go of you and looked the other way. You hugged his waist and then put your hand under his chin so he would face you. "Too early for what?" You asked softly. He began licking his lips. "I don't kno-" you cut him off by kissing his soft and bright pink lips. You pulled away, "it's never too early for anything.. I love you and there's no other way to say it River.. I'm completely in love with you..." He leaned in again and he placed one hand on your cheek and the other on you thigh, while your hands were on his cheeks. "I love you too y/n.." You guys put your foreheads together and then you felt the Ferris wheel coming back down. It was over. You guys got off and got some caramel apples and cokes. You sat on a bench watching everyone walk by as your head was resting on his shoulder. You began getting cold and shivering. "Omg here.." river said handing you his hoodie. "Thank you cutie." You said looking up at him and kissing him one more time. It was finally time for you guys to walk home. He walked you all the way to your house. He spun you around in your driveway and you giggled a bit. He pulled you closer, you could then feel his abs against your body. Your faces inches apart. "Will you be my girlfriend y/n?" "Yes river." You guys kissed one more time for the night and said goodbye. You walked into your house and leaned against the door just blushing. "Hey honey, how wa- omg! What he say??" "He asked me out! We're dating mom!" And yep.. you were dating the River Jude Phoenix...

Thank you guys so much for reading this! I really hope you liked it! I will also be doing fictional characters on here too! So be ready for more😚
-Morgan Phoenix🖤
also here's your outfit you wore:

Thank you guys so much for reading this! I really hope you liked it! I will also be doing fictional characters on here too! So be ready for more😚 -Morgan Phoenix🖤also here's your outfit you wore: