Ralph Macchio (smut)- requested

WARNING: this contains smut, so if your not comfortable, please just skip. I've warned youuu😗

Requested by: ralphsoneandonly

Y/n POV:

Me and my boyfriend, Ralph were at this party. But there was just one thing I needed right now, him. We've done it before, but it's been about a month and I just really need him, like now.

"Hey umm, baby. Can we go to my house?"
"But we're at a par-"
"Ralph. I need you. Like in that way. Now."
"Ohhhh, alright. Yeah, let's go." He says grabbing my hand and he winked at me.

We walked out and hopped in the car. He held my hand, and steered with the other one.

Luckily, my parents weren't gonna be home all weekend, because they were staying at a hotel.

And good thing my house wasn't too far away, we arrived within 7 minutes.

He got out of the car and came to my side and opened my door *AWWW ralph bein a little cute dork.*

He grabbed my hand and led my inside.

We ran up the stairs laughing. I don't know why. But every time we plan on doing stuff, it's always hilarious.

We make it to my room and he lays me down on the bed and begins hovering over me.

He began kissing me everywhere like there was no tomorrow.

He hit my sweet spot, I'm surprised he remembered where it was. And I moaned a little.

He smiled while sucking on my neck. He slid down to my chest and took my bra off

"God I've missed seeing you like this."
He kissed me again "god I love you" he said in between kisses.

"I love you too" I say giggling into the kiss. I began tugging on his shirt, so he knew to take it off. God he was so hot. I love him so much.

He kept going down my body and continued kissing me everywhere. When he reached my spot he stopped and looked at me.

He smirked and began taking my skirt off, then my panties. I was already so wet, I just wanted him so bad.

He began rubbing his finger on my clit and he began sucking on it. "Oh my god Ralph, baby." I moaned as he continued. He then took two fingers and shoved them into me. I moaned again. But I hated this honestly. I just wanted HIM.

"Baby, please. I really like it, but please. Just. I need you inside of me now."

He unbuckles his belt and pulls his pants down, then his boxers. It sprung out, I honestly don't think I've ever seen him this hard. He went over to the night stand and grabbed a condom and put it on.

He hovers over me again and kisses me crazy again. I feel it rubbing against my clit, so I let out a little moan into the kiss and he smirked.

He reached his hand down their, and slowly began entering me.

"Oh my god- baby your so tight." He says taking a deep breath in.

"Your so hard, just go, fast." I say tilting my head back.

He begins thrusting in and out, slowly, but then picks up the pace.

"Baby, I'm sooo close- oh my god." I say feeling the knot beginning to form in my stomach.
"Me too baby-"     Sooner or later I had reached my climax and my back arched and my head tilted back, and my eyes rolled all the way back. He came to his climax soon after mine, and came into the condom. He threw the condom away and hopped into bed and put the covers over us.

"I love you so much baby." He says kissing my head.
I lay my head on his warm chest, and he begins playing with my hair
"I love you so much too my love." I say looking up at him and I kiss him one more time.